North Seattle meet

graveltrapp

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do whatever day the most people want , of couse only if that day is Sunday ,,,,,, :lol: ,,,,,,,,, :thumbup:

Edmonds Dicks ,, live 24 hour web cam.......http://www.ddir.com/live-feed

i thought sir mix alot said it best when he said dicks is where all the bremelos hang out...

. someone should record the feed the day of the event then time lapse it  and post it.....wait ... we would have to remember to park in front of it i guess.....maybe one guy stay home that lives close and we can call to make sure were on the screen then roll on over after said verification of placement is verified....thats a long drive for us southenderrs........( mind u if we decide to move forward with this it will require every attendee to at one time or another during the event to discretely or not so discretely flip the bird at the camera to verify ratsun membership....)

how come the meets are all northenders deciding somewhere close and all us southenders gt a pack a tool box and a tow strap to get to them.,...(no whiner)  except tristin he carry's fix a flat...

edit ....mevermind theres not many of us southenders....shit if phixius or nana stops by that's half a ratsun southenders meet all at once...lol

( mind u if we decide to move forward with this it will require every attendee to at one time or another during the event to discretely or not so discretely flip the bird at the camera to verify ratsun membership....)

I was thinking this same thing.  But my thought was that someone needs to text a member who's home, then all of us do the Ratsun salute at the same time and that member being texted does a screenshot :fu: 

• Like 1