gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picture403.jpgPicture401.jpg

are those air dams available somewhere? I like that sooooo much better than the spook kind

Yes. I sell the Airdams. They are called "The Ulitimate 510 Airdam" AKA The Bofenkamp Airdam.

Here is a link to info on the airdam. It is an old site and the prices are outdated but you can see the info there.

http://www.datsuns.com/510/utimate510airdam/airdam.htm

510airdam5.jpg

510airdam6.jpg

510airdam7.jpg

Here is a shot of an aidam that was modified to add brake cooling ducts.

spoiler.jpg

And here is one modified for Fog Lights.

front1.jpg

Contact me for more info or if you want to order one.

qwik510@aol.com

How you see it is how I got it. It still needs a head gasket. It appears that it was driven that way for a while. Rear tires are @70%, outside of fronts are @70% and inside edges are way past the steel belts. The interior isn't horrible but it's missing carpet. Door panel, dash and back seat are nice. Front seats are out of a Cavalier I think. If you guys have any advice for my suspension feel free to chime in over at the other thread.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=15905

Edited by DRIVEN
How you see it is how I got it. It still needs a head gasket. It appears that it was driven that way for a while. Rear tires are @70%, outside of fronts are @70% and inside edges are way past the steel belts. The interior isn't horrible but it's missing carpet. Door panel, dash and back seat are nice. Front seats are out of a Cavalier I think. If you guys have any advice for my suspension feel free to chime in over at the other thread.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=15905

What you have listed looks like a good plan. Especially the ZX strut/brakes ...which i have yet to do :o

Hey everyone- It was great meeting all of you at JCCS. I knew it would be fun but it was much better than I had hoped! If I start planning now I should be able to get my goon down there to join you for next year. Ratsun has been a godsend for those of us in remote parts of the country (ie: not So Cal) although we are getting In-n-Out so it can't be all bad, right?

...man....we're directly north of CA....they all move up here and yet we still don't get In-N-Out! :(

That's gotta suck. All the non driving cali dip shits and no in-n-out. You should get some kind of reward, Like a double/double, :D

Hey everyone- It was great meeting all of you at JCCS. I knew it would be fun but it was much better than I had hoped! If I start planning now I should be able to get my goon down there to join you for next year. Ratsun has been a godsend for those of us in remote parts of the country (ie: not So Cal) although we are getting In-n-Out so it can't be all bad, right?

Hey Duane it was great to meet you. Lawerence told me you guys have been friends since you were like 3 yrs old. That is really cool to hang onto friends that long. :D

Hey Greengoon! It was nice to meet you at JCCS! Finally put a face to the name :D

In-n-Out in Utah?

Dwayne so glad you made it to the show. I bet you & your son had a great time. Was kool to put a face to the car & TY so much for the goodies too. I wanna go lower the rear of mine more right now :D

In-n-Out in Utah?

I couldn't believe it either. We got one in St. George last year and I heard that that was as far north as they would go but now I hear we're getting 3 or 4 around Salt Lake. If they're coming to Utah you'd think they'd hit the Northwest:unsure: