A10's U-nite !!!!

Pineapplehead

Nothing just replace the gasket ,, I believe it is to check chain slack... There is supposed to be a gasket there, that is usually thick enough to not even need sealer at all,,, and i have had enough "leakers" i'm not one of those never use sealer guys.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is, short of the few guys that were in person when the deal was struck-you were the first person I had told. 

I have been married for almost 19 years if there's one thing i am very good at,  it's keeping secrets.. :)

• Like 2

Easy to make one. Take it off and trace the outline on gasket paper and cut it out with scissors. If you are a Datsun owner and don't have one of these you really should.... go to a dollar store and get a round hole punch

2236581-metal-single-hole-punch-on-white

They make perfect round holes or curves by nibbling away at it or make a hole for the scissors to fit in. Bolt holes are super easy.

Made this rather than wasting time going into town... to order one. Just look at those bolt holes. Try that with scissors.

710motor005Large.jpg

Incase anyone missed it.... I spotted a convertible 1983 Datsun 280zx Turbo. Yes. Convertible. Spotted in Tacoma Pick n Pull. Also had a fiberglassed rear end. Digital dash too.

It was turbo, but the entire head, intake, and exhaust were missing so I could not verify this...

Hey mhub91 !

I pm'd and texted ya yesterday. Just checking in if you see this or those first :)

Thankyou

DTP (David)

Back on topic... I'll see what I have for fan clutches robopineapple.( unless you or someone else isn't already snagging another one)

The fan didnt fit on to it what so ever

was your fan to big or to small to fit? let me know it could probably be shipped in "fits it ships" box,,, or (way cheeeper option) envelope if your brave enough to risk it being broke when you get it..

• Like 1

I got an extra one ( 5 3/8-ish ) i could trades you ,  if Flatcats is the wrong  size ...yo . Not sure if my son is going to ricer fest in Monroe yet so not sure if delivery is available ,, maybe if Jonny5 and his gang of misfit toys goes i could drop it off at his powdercoating shop and hope he doesn't emo out..

Flatsplats fan should be the right one though..........maybe