Another 620

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that is probably one of the cleanest 620's i have ever seen. one question though, i was wanting to do dynamat or spray in liner on my interior to cut down on the noise, how does yours sound with the liner?

WHAT!? Its still fuckin noisy! :mad: I am sure it is a little quieter but u cant really tell. I just have a stock floor mat over it tho. I am sure with padding and carpet it would help. Or spend some $ and get some sound deadener.

• 2 months later...

Well my 73 is goin back into the garage. My $100 dollar motor is making some interesting noises:blink: So I just picked up a rebuilt L20 w/A87 head with a cam, Dual Webers:D Some H4's and H1's for a headlite upgrade, some new shocks, Got my outer window squeeges from http://www.new-datsun-parts.com for $105 with shipping, and door seals from http://www.toointenserestoration.com 4 about $58.45 shipped. I also need to do some interior painting and put my tires on the frontiers. Gotta get her ready 4 Golden Gardens:D

TruCKs002.jpg[/img]

• 3 months later...

I was looking at my the rear of my truck the other day and something just wasnt right.:blink: The gap between the tail lights looked like:poop: So I ordered a louvered rollpan from Steroid. Got it today and painted it to match the tail lights. Now I had to figure out how to lower the license plate:unsure:

I took off the plate holder from the bracket and decided I just needed to put some extensions on it. I dug thru the drawers and came up with some Battery Tied Down Brackets!:D They worked perfect and are adjustable:cool:

Put the rollpan on and now she looks suhweet!:thumbsup:

That should get me 30 more HorsePower:fu:

rollpan003.jpg[/img]

rollpan002.jpg[/img]

rollpan005.jpg[/img]

That looks good Doug.

I always do the opposite and notch the factory license plate mounting bracket and two new holes and move the plate/bracket up as high as possible, but still allowing me to get my spare tire down. I moves the plate up about 1.5":D

my shift boot looked just like yours, i took some thick black material from walmart (cost me like 50 cents!) and sewed up my own, took like 15 min, then i put the bottom of the boot on like normal then turned it inside out and zip tied the top on from the inside so you cant see it, it turned out nice but it's temporary untill i can sew one up with black leather

I totally agree:D

Finally got enuff $ to get my front speakers 5-1/4" Kickers I ordered thru Crutchfield. I luve the grilles and the speakers fit in nice. Gotta angle the screws a bit but they go into the stock holes:D Cheap Sony stereo with the ipod connector in the center console and some 6-1/2" Infinitys in the back in some modified 6x9 boxes. Sounds pretty good.

I know I know!! I need a new steering wheel and shift boot:fu: Any idears for the boot?

PaleRiderInteerior001.jpg[/img]

PaleRiderInteerior002.jpg[/img]

PaleRiderInteerior003.jpg[/img]

PaleRiderInteerior004.jpg[/img]

Zip not wanting to move so I just covered him:D

PaleRiderInteerior005.jpg[/img]