datsun toys

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who has them and what have they got? i'm an avid toy collector myself but always get a bit excited when i find a good replica of a datsun. this also gives me a good excuse to get all mine rounded up for photo ops.

Ted, this explains a lot...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/roughday006dz.jpg[/img]"]roughday006dz.jpg

... you called it 'roughday'

I have a couple of 1/24(1/25?) scale models of the 620 and i also have one that is about a 1/32 scale. a few of the hotwheels, but not very many. I have been wanting one of the old AFX slot car 620's. I have one of the 510 slot cars.

Jason

I aint got many toys, But i have got.

3 pairs of Datsun cuff links

2 Datsun tie pins

1 Datsun fish shaped letter opener

1 Datsun glass ash tray

1 Datsun teddy bear

50 odd Datsun adverts

20 Datsun Brochures

1 Datsun tattoo:cool:

Hi Ted,

Good thread topic. When We were in Japan, Makoto Okamura took Us to Yasushi Morikawa's house. He is the guy with two trucks that I've posted in the gallery section. One is the tan colored prostock chopped 620 and the other is the 4X4 620 which He put on a 720 frame (I just posted that photo last week). Anyway, He had the largest collection of 620 related toys (from what Makoto told Us) in Japan. He has not answered His emails in a long time. I don't know how to contact Him other than through Truck Trends or maybe Shige. His collection was incredible and He gave Me 2 Japanese 620 toys. He would without a doube know every 620 toy ever made. And yes, that would be in America as He bids on stuff over here on ebay.

Also, there have been two articles in Truck Trends about toys. I will try to scan those photos and post. Good luck. Mike

By the way............ That Japanese kingcab model that surfaces on ebay from time to time is on Yahoo Japan Auction for over $150.00 now!!!! If You are lucky to have one or get a bid on one hang on to it!! I believe someone on the other forum was going to make a mold of one and make resen copies available.

i have 1 datsun 620 king kab, 1 nissan hb king kab, both 1/24th scale models, 4 1/24th scale 620 reg cab models, several hot wheels 1/24th scale titans, several 1/64th scale jada toys titans all 4x4, several hotwheels 1/64th scale titans all variuos colors, and a 1/24th scale 620 with a motorcycle and trailer model, and a few / several 510 cars from jada toys all 1/64th scale, including a blue bird, and 2 sss versions:D

• 2 years later...

By the way............ That Japanese kingcab model that surfaces on ebay from time to time is on Yahoo Japan Auction for over $150.00 now!!!! If You are lucky to have one or get a bid on one hang on to it!! I believe someone on the other forum was going to make a mold of one and make resen copies available.

I was trying to find my other post talking about making the mold but I cant. I am trying to find a company that can do it for me in a bit. I would rather pay someone to replicate it than have a bunch of garbage turn out. If anyone knows any companies that do that kinda stuff shoot me a message. I wont be able to get it shipped out to have it worked on for a while but I would like to know where it is going when I do get the chance.

EDIT:

Just ran across this site through another forum (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33246).

http://www.rocascalemotorcycles.com/fotostutoriales/tutoresina1eng.htm

I am going back to the DIY thing I guess. I should still have some of the resin and stuff still from

http://www.alumilite.com/

I just need to not be 10,000 miles from all the stuff. *sigh* 7 more months.

• 2 years later...