Datsun decal source?

hey what i am looking for is a source for the lower rocker datsun logo and stripes....seen it a few times on here on various cars ... car from my past had it and looking for another ....

no its not for the goon? but close.....i will look for a pic ....i know i stole one for reference ......

just need a place to buy new ones...

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, for $56 I'd show that shit to Cracker, and see if he can swing that shit. His prices are likely cheaper than that. Unless you enjoy ass-raping for your money that is... ;)

And I would use a word like DAYGLO to describe the shade of green.... neon doesn't even quite describe it

• Like 1

Jesus, for $56 I'd show that shit to Cracker, and see if he can swing that shit. His prices are likely cheaper than that. Unless you enjoy ass-raping for your money that is... ;)

And I would use a word like DAYGLO to describe the shade of green.... neon doesn't even quite describe it

I had my stripes at $40, nobody bought them. $56 is actually not a terrible price when you consider the amount of vinyl and transfer tape used and the weeding involved with the longer stripes. Of course, the lil hustler stripes require a bit more weeding than the datsun ones.

better but still could be brighter but more likely its tough for a camera to pick up neons