Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

Dont neglect jemma sammy

I'm sorry 521 brothers, I got her a bit to "HOT" blew up the head gasket. My BIRDY is out of commission for the time being. So "OXITO"《ochito》68 /4 door dime is my new toy, he is fun to drive as well. So I guess it's another one for the "510" guys. Hermano I would never betray ya. "DATSLOCO'S POR VIDA" :) :)
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry 521 brothers, I got her a bit to "HOT" blew up the head gasket. My BIRDY is out of commission for the time being. So "OXITO"《ochito》68 /4 door dime is my new toy, he is fun to drive as well. So I guess it's another one for the "510" guys. Hermano I would never betray ya. "DATSLOCO'S POR VIDA" :) :)

:) :)

:) :)

SHIT I SOLD MY fivetwentyone . FOR A 69 DIME 2DOOR  . ITS on its way getting bulit the the best peeps.

Lol, tell skyblue to bring 521 if he heads out here

Dude.....I don't know how he drives that thing.....

............fuckin' thing is all over the road.......

.......but sadly we will have to miss this one............we're heading up to help TheKeeper this weekend......

Thought about hitting up the meet first....but with Labor Day traffic......we decided against it....

You guys doin' one next month??......it's Halloween night......

Excuses r like assholes, everbodys got one. Ill tow my shit there if comes down to it. Again we truck guys fail. What do i get for ALWAYS MAKIN THE MEET. Bad hg, load up 10gal water refill every 10 miles. Drove 10 miles once with huge hole in rad and didnt have water with me. That this was datslocos.

Excuses r like assholes, everbodys got one. Ill tow my shit there if comes down to it. Again we truck guys fail. What do i get for ALWAYS MAKIN THE MEET. Bad hg, load up 10gal water refill every 10 miles. Drove 10 miles once with huge hole in rad and didnt have water with me. That this was datslocos.

The dude is 2+ hrs away, take it easy kelowg lol

We owe the bay meets some visits

yeah and my licence plate bulb went-out and I'm still going.