Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hiding truck. (Classic)! Wish i would have left a little later to see it lol. Our monthly meet is coming up soon again. Lets talk about another swapmeet/carshow ;-). We are also thinking of looking into a datsun camp out possibly. Let me know what you guys all think about that. I think it would be alot of fun to sit around a fire with all you datsun peeps and your datsuns and ofcourse family members as well ;-) we will talk more about it on our fun run this sunday and at our next monthly meet.

Attention all my datsun peeps. We are planning on doing a video to represent our datsuns and our name. If you wish to be in the video you must own a datsloco shirt and have the sticker on your ride. For those who havent yet purchased one please contact me for your order. I am getting more shirts and stickers made now. I also need your sizes for the shirts. 2092985130 or email me at datsloco@gmail.com. thanks!

• Like 1

Hey datsun peeps, I know that there has been lots of events going on this month but it's our monthly meet again. Make note of it, for tomorrow night night. Like my Hermano(Datsloco) said " Bring your ideas for upcoming fun runs. Also make sure you buy your "DATSLOCOS CLUB SHIRT" and decal. This being said we are planning on shooting as club video,

Hope y'all will be a part of this get together to show off our rides to the world :-) :-). Remember club shirt n decal on the ride must be on to represent. Were already the envied/looked at group of cars in central/northern cali. Let's do this people's. Let's do it "DATSLOCOS STYLE" the only and best style, the only style I RIDE!! :-) :-)

• Like 2