Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll push my car there of I have to haha

But anybody have 510 sedan driveshaft I can borrow for a little bit until I get mine shortened?

I think I do......I'll check today....

You push your dime there......we put it in......you drive home :thumbup:

I'm liking the numbers on the 510s so far B) could be a tie though! Lets get some more 510s!

If this thread is the thing to go by it looks like 6 510s for sure: Me, Datsloco, Skyblue, Busta Nut, Mone, frisco510,

plus at least 1 more if we count maybe's: janksun

For the 521s we have 5: kelowg, datson4life, eastbay521, mytoy521, konig209

and 2 maybes with RatVonDude and gojira(needs plates?)

Thats over 10 Datsuns and maybe as many as 15 so either way im liking the numbers :thumbup:

Any Z cars ever show?

No worries lol i got a few 510's coming that are not on ratsun ;-)
  • Like 1

If I get my filler tube mod finished I'll be there too - coming from Elk Grove isn't that far of a drive compared to others and I'll have zero excuses!! ;)

Can't wait! I've got some stuff to sell too - do I need to reserve a spot ahead of time?

This is just a monthly meet but you are more then welcome to sell parts i just wouldnt bring like a truck load lol. May 17th will be the day to bring all your parts ;-)

This is just a monthly meet but you are more then welcome to sell parts i just wouldnt bring like a truck load lol. May 17th will be the day to bring all your parts ;-)

WOW. Do I feel silly!! That's what I get for responding to a thread on my iPhone!!! So sorry folks, thought this was the Manteca swap meet thread for May 17th!! DOH! ;)

I just got my car back on the road after 6 years, still have bugs to work out. I just replaced the water pump and now I think the alternator bearings are shot from the stress the pump put on it. Also have a leaky radiator.

A swap meet? I might be able to make that, if I sell something I'll have gas money. :thumbup: