Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a GM alt in it, my friend thinks he has an extra one for me. Free is always better. I need a new rad cuz the bottom tube is on the wrong side and I've got a pipe crossing over, and with my new MII front end i have a few inches more room for a bigger one. If I come it'll be in my van with parts.

This was fun guys! Thanks all! Sorry Carlos but the 510s way out numbered you 521s :P

Big turnout tonight, at the peak there was:

13 510s (only one wagon tho :P)

8 521s

3 Z cars

1 610

1 620

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

Tried to get at least one pic of everyone's car, sorry for the shitty quality of some of the photos, the focus on my phones camera is pretty shitty.

Pics: http://s1051.photobucket.com/user/cysadratsunpics/library/Manteca%20Meet%203-29-2014

Selected:

Drive up

20140328_180808_zpsce5cc92a.jpg

20140328_1750030_zps1407e06b.jpg

Datslocos new one:

20140328_192101_zpsfa1a7f8e.jpg

Original vinyl top and side lines 510

20140328_192221_zps340adc38.jpg

20140328_193207_zpscf991e08.jpg

• Like 3

Over 100 photos.. that's the most I've done on a monthly meet. I'll post my photos tomorrow so don't wait for me to post them now. 

That's awesome.......I had the complete opposite.........

............Grand Total of 8........least ever for me............too much BSing......

It was great seeing old faces and meeting new ones......adding a couple more to the screen names.........

Brutal drive from Marin but well worth it!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

The drive back was a lot of fun.......all 4 of us taking up all 4 lanes side by side......wish there was an aerial of that B)

Wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that came out and made it a GREAT turn out. A special thanks to mi hermano for bringing the drinks and to CanYouSpareADime for the chips n cookies. And a special thanks to the 510keeper for joining us with a 2dr in the back of his truck ;-). Also a special thanks to all of you that drove out from my hometown (bay area). I know its a long trip for a monthly meet but thanks again. 510's Rule and 521's drool :-P this is for you honda carlos 2!!!!!! We love all datsuns and it was a great night and thats what matters. We gots to give props to the 521 guys for tryin but remember its like bringing knives to a gun fight Thanks again my datsun peeps. Stay tuned for Alex's awesome pics n video :-).

• Like 4