Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder, burnouts attract cops, its a good spot lets not burn it

521>510

dang carlos i didnt think u knew what that symbol meant. But whats up with talking so much caca on here but you were mute at the meet? Anyways lets just say your symbol means 510's EAT 521's yeah that sounds about right.

dang carlos i didnt think u knew what that symbol meant. But whats up with talking so much caca on here but you were mute at the meet? Anyways lets just say your symbol means 510's EAT 521's yeah that sounds about right.

Hahahha, idk, i just feel tougher from behind a computer, hey we might change the time on the Modesto monthly, like to later in the day, sometime in the evening maybe

Hahahha, idk, i just feel tougher from behind a computer, hey we might change the time on the Modesto monthly, like to later in the day, sometime in the evening maybe

Why the change of time. I thought lunch time was cool. But then again that might work out for the people that work on saturdays. Keep me posted.

Great photo's!

What kinda camera do you use?

Nikon D3100, thanks by the way!

thanks for the pics!

the for the album link you can just post the web address i think,

at least on photobucket the one under web is a link to a slideshow, the link for the album is called the email/IM link...lol

I use Flickr. It's the way their site works when I link the album. 

damit youre right, i tried linking...and its just a slideshow...oh well

wont even work as simple text...thats weird

thanks again for the pics! they're awesome :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yeah, that's why I prefer to handle it in messages so I don't spam up the thread.