Datslocos Monthly Datsun/Nissan Meet in Manteca CA Last fri of every month @ 7pm!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a nather loss for me to this meet . i see yea sat late nite .  im on over time . workacholc .next meet i show up in my new  dime , aka chonez

I need to know forsure whos showing up. Cuz if nobody shows then we will be at headquarters getting ready to trick or treat lol. Ill see all of you tonight either place

As "V.P" of the "DATSLOCO'S" I say we cancel this month's meet , my kids are waiting for a Lil break from the rain to go trick o treating. Its pouring down in my neck of the woods. OXITOS diff. went out a min ago literally. Im in need of one. If any one has one halla at me. But about this month's meet its just my two cents. DATSLOCO'S chime in.

Even though there are more datsun people in Portland ,this area in general needs more club action . Hell my neighbors think Ratsun is a club , with all the datsun rigs sporting Ratsun stickers that are around my place . But although a great community full of great people it's not a club, IE ; fun runs , monthly meets , etc.  It would just be great to share the spoils and hard work in the flesh with other local people . 

I've made these statements because i have personally put 3 people in datsuns this year that would of never would have ended up there otherwise . And all of those people already consider themselves part of something special. And to see any of them pay it forward by supporting other datsun lovers would be nothing but good times . 

So Datslocos in oregon ? 

if i had a vote it would be , hell yes !

• Like 2

We start with Oregon and move to washington.....

Even though there are more datsun people in Portland ,this area in general needs more club action . Hell my neighbors think Ratsun is a club , with all the datsun rigs sporting Ratsun stickers that are around my place . But although a great community full of great people it's not a club, IE ; fun runs , monthly meets, ANNUAL SWAP MEETS etc.  It would just be great to share the spoils and hard work in the flesh with other local people . 

I've made these statements because i have personally put 3 people in datsuns this year that would of never would have ended up there otherwise . And all of those people already consider themselves part of something special. And to see any of them pay it forward by supporting other datsun lovers would be nothing but good times . 

So Datslocos in oregon ? 

if i had a vote it would be , hell yes !

• Like 2