misc parts to trade for other parts updated!

so i just bought my 72 510 and it came with a bunch of parts i dont need so i am offering it here so i can get what parts i do need.

i am in arlington washington and would prefer local rather than shipping, i would also rather trade than sell outright. if you see something you want or need shoot me an offer i am pretty easy going. or if you want better pics let me know.

i am looking to trade for stuff like a header for an l18, a nice steering wheel, seats, or who knows make me an offer!

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04221.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sale items must have a price on them, but as these are for trade we'll see if we can get by.

Buyers, if you want to offer cash do it by private messenger or contact the seller by e-mail.

thanks! not really looking for cash but if someone wants something and has no trade that always works, hell if someone NEEDS something and has no trade i might just give it to em! i would rather see these part being used than sitting in a box somewhere.

i would rather see these part being used than sitting in a box somewhere.

Now that there is a true Datsun enthusiast. A ratsunist. Some of these parts are not available anywhere. For any price! Every year they become more rare and hard to find and to throw them away means there may be a Datsun parked and ultimately lost because a part could not be found. As we all know Datsuns should be driven, sitting is not good for them.

DSC04186.jpg

That filler hose is for a wagon. I'm interested in it. PM'd

Score!!! even if not for a goon. What's the part number, I can look it up.

Now that there is a true Datsun enthusiast. A ratsunist. Some of these parts are not available anywhere. For any price! Every year they become more rare and hard to find and to throw them away means there may be a Datsun parked and ultimately lost because a part could not be found. As we all know Datsuns should be driven, sitting is not good for them.

DSC04186.jpg

Score!!! even if not for a goon. What's the part number, I can look it up.

17217-a5301 it also has a hand written e on the label if that means anything.

• 2 weeks later...