I hear ya Brittney - Oopps I did it again!

FricFrac

Yea.... couldn't resist. Add another one to the project list. L28 in there - does that mean I can stuff and L28ET in instead? I need to quit work and become independantly wealthy so I can concentrate on Datsun projects 24/7. Now about that independantly wealthy business....

Opps1.jpg

Opps2.jpg

Opps3.jpg

Opps4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get it from Nanaimo?

Was Steve D car, then Terill(sp) Havent seen it for about 8-10 yrs.

Yup - it's Teryl's old car. It's been sitting for eight years so I rescued it from disuse.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yup - it's Teryl's old car. It's been sitting for eight years so I rescued it from disuse.

:thumbup:

I remember him starting the 6cyl swap,that is about the last time I saw the car,it did have a L-18 in it back when Steve D had it.

How much hacking did they do to make that fit? Does it still have a heater? I'm curious how clean of an install it is, most inline 6 swaps i have seen hack the fire wall or core support real bad. I like the rally lights too.

Opps7.jpg

Opps8.jpg

cool, nice save

Well I have to give you some of the credit. I did pick up some tips from you that served me well when checking out any Datsun. I just made sure when I was checking out the car there weren't any pennies on the ground ;P

• 2 weeks later...

New parts! I figured an appropriate first upgrade for this car would be :

575H4headlights.jpg

HID upgrade on it's way. I'll run a 35W system to reduce the load on the electrical system while increasing the light output. I'll run 6K's for the main headlights but it might be cool to run a set of 3Ks for one of the other pairs of lights. I figured I could also replace the other sets with laser beams and a wave motion gun.