Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, so a college town, full of hippies and stoners, and someone there likes VWs? How odd...

:rofl:

You are correct. Denton is Austin's mini me. All the stoned drivers at 4 way stops just sit there, looking around, waiting for someone else to go. I hardly even slow down for them anymore. The closer you get to UNT and TWU the worse it gets. We have a epidemic of Cranial Rectuminitus.

• Like 1

two from the fort sill resale lot (think parking lot where soldiers rent a space from the army to sell their personal vehicles on post).

20160216_112754.jpg

20160216_112912.jpg

the '63 was OG & seemed legit low mileage & untouched with a three-on-the-tree & a radio delete plate as you'd expect in a Biscayne. it had a fender emblem for a straight six & I'm sure it was non-power everything. someone in '63 wanted a new big Chevy just as cheap & plain as they could get it. it was priced at $6500 & seemed to be on cut coils and blocks.

• Like 4

So want...   :w00t:

20160216_112912.jpg

the '63 was OG & seemed legit low mileage & untouched with a three-on-the-tree & a radio delete plate as you'd expect in a Biscayne. it had a fender emblem for a straight six & I'm sure it was non-power everything. someone in '63 wanted a new big Chevy just as cheap & plain as they could get it. it was priced at $6500 & seemed to be on cut coils and blocks.

dude has the Puerto Rico flag hanging from the rear view mirror and datsunfreak snapped the pic so I can bet it was taken in Texas. kinda wonder if the dude is Puerto Rican or picked up the wrong flag - saw that a few times in military with Texans and Puerto Ricans :rofl:.

100% an import. A Texas native would NEVER pick up the wrong flag.

• Like 1

dude has the Puerto Rico flag hanging from the rear view mirror and datsunfreak snapped the pic so I can bet it was taken in Texas. kinda wonder if the dude is Puerto Rican 

EVERY old school Mazda in this area has that flag, and is owned/driven by a Puerto Rican.  ^_^

And every single one of them I know wants a 1200 coupe to shove a rotary into...    :rofl:

• Like 1