1967 Datsun wagon $1500.00 obo

This isn't my car. It belongs to a customer of mine at Napa. The car is located in Colton,Oregon . He's asking $1500.00 obo for it. Contact me if you're interested & I will pass along your contact i61.jpgPhoto079.jpgPhoto080.jpgPhoto082.jpgPhoto083.jpgPhoto084.jpgPhoto085.jpgPhoto086.jpgPhoto081.jpgPhoto081.jpgnfo.. Thanks. -Loren

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,here's an update. Aparently when the owners bought the car it had just had an engine rebuild,but the car needed brake work,& both the clutch & brake master cylinders need work. It has been sitting ever since. The engine turns freely,has antifreeze in it,etc. They are going to try to find some time to get it started. The title is in the mail. If I had a place to park it/work on it I'd probably buy it myself. This is a pretty straight car,& a good start for someone who is looking for an old wagon. I hope one of you buy this,& fix it,since I can't right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I know we aren't supposed to comment on price, but since it isn't yours, and belongs to a customer, here's some advice for him:

A 411 in similar condition, *without* the rust wouldn't be worth his asking price of $1500.

Being as the rockers are that bad, there's going to be a LOT of other stuff that's bad as well. It will take a few thousand just to fix the rockers and quarters. So given that, it will cost more to fix than it's worth.

Someone could potentially fix it, but they'd have to do all the work themselves to make it a financially feasible deal.

I'm guessing he can sell it for whatever it's worth in parts.

• 1 month later...
They are not hard to do. I have done severaql 411's with this cancer. Just be aware that you are onley seeing top side. More than likely it has spread much further. I have several sets of them when someone needs them.
do you still have the panels to repair this rust? If so, how much $ would you be asking for them?
  • 3 months later...

I talked to the owner of this car today,& mentioned that some people thought the price was a bit steep,considering the rust in the rockers. He said that the pri,e was meant as a starting point,& people could make offers for it. Pm me & I'll pass your reasonable offers along to him. Thanks!

I'll pass that along,but at less than half his original price I don't know if he'll go for it. It has a rebuilt engine,but hasn't been started. he has the title now also.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.