One wheel motorcycle.

HRH

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of transportation is inherently unstable, you do not want to be on one that moves faster than you can run, period!!!

No worse than a motorcycle. Especially a high speed crotch rocket with a dumbass behind the handlebars. The V8 monowheel cycle is dumb with the engine right in front of you, pistons facing you. If engine goes, so do you! But there are better designs . But I love the scooter one!

Here is a couple more for ya!

Star Wars Ep. 3: Revenge of the Sith

mono1.jpg

Men In Black III

WillSmithWheelMobile.jpg?1328475420

The first monowheel was made in 1869

473px-Hemming%27s_Unicycle.jpg

Oh, it's worse than a motorcycle. At least a motorcycle you have a level plane due to two wheels. I like the Ryno, but I would still prefer a proper motorcycle. For crowded city commuting though, the one wheel bike has many advantages.

• Like 1

The guy on the rolling giant wheel was like a guy strapping into a high performance hangglider and launching off half dome without lessons, it isn't a question on if he will crash or not, the question is, will he survive.

The fact is, neither of these contraptions will stop fast, so if someone steps in front of your silent mode of transportation(especially if your riding on the sidewalks), you are going to run them over, as you are not going to skid to a stop.

And absolutely don't run into anything, that will be like taking a swan dive off your roof, I don't care if you have a helmet on, it's going to hurt.

I will repeat myself, you do not want to be on one that moves faster than you can run.

• Like 1

The guy on the rolling giant wheel was like a guy strapping into a high performance hangglider and launching off half dome without lessons, it isn't a question on if he will crash or not, the question is, will he survive.

The fact is, neither of these contraptions will stop fast, so if someone steps in front of your silent mode of transportation(especially if your riding on the sidewalks), you are going to run them over, as you are not going to skid to a stop.

And absolutely don't run into anything, that will be like taking a swan dive off your roof, I don't care if you have a helmet on, it's going to hurt.

I will repeat myself, you do not want to be on one that moves faster than you can run.

I have trouble with two wheels, fuck that thing