I'm prob gunna buy this - worth a look b4 off ebay AU - Datsun320 RatWags

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was for sale over there in the past also, it had no bids, probably scrapped by now.

B50BeWkKGrHqYOKkYEynzuMdBMu6HsCCdg_3.jpg

I like this grill better.

All these wagons are very rare, I wish I could afford to import one.

It will be nice fixed up a bit. :thumbup:

Breaks my heart if that thing is a cube......

I never seen it again on ebay AU, but that doesn't mean it is scrapped, but I suspect it's gone myself. :( :crying:

I just can't rate shipping something like these over here, as I have enough datsuns without buying them in other countries.

I did think about having a friend of mine over there pick it up and part it out for me, but we are at the point of me owing him the favor now, so that wasn't going to happen. :lol:

I really like the grill on it, but isn't that how it always is, my favorite is the one I don't have. :hmm: :huh: :rolleyes: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the goon squad.

I feel like he's now the grandfather of the goon squad lol

slammed, with roof racks - done.

THIS

So I bought it..... :rofl: :w00t: :thumbup:

I genuinely hate you right now....just so you know.....but sersly....im more jelly than the trix rabbit right now

I saw this the other day as I am looking for Datsuns in Oz right now (QLD area). Got any recommendations of where to find Datsuns other than ebay, gumtree, Ozdat and Datsun1200? Really looking for a 620.

Mate take a look at http://www.tradingpost.com.au/ & http://www.carsales.com.au/ - there are more 620's around than 520's or 521's. If you're lucky you might get a straight one that was used to deliver papers or fruit, instead of timber etc. You should try South Australia - that's where the Australian Nissan factory was I believe. Still plenty of Dats (16oo's, Z's, 12oo's) getting around down there.

Until cash and title have exchanged hands, you haven't bought anything. Make it happen.

Oh yeah, and I'm jelly, too. B)

Money to exchange in 7 days - if someone else gets it - good luck to them, if they pay more than I offered him, that is insane and I'll eat my hat.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see this thing yesterday..... It has no floor. The mounts are completely FUBAR. It's basically a glorified door stop. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. I thought I was getting a goon man! fk! (Like I needed another project.... I really was just doing my part to save a rare piece of goon history)