DATSUN BAY AREA FUN RUN!!!!!!! JULY 14TH

Datsloco

Its official july 14th!!!!!!!!!! We will be driving thru the outskirts of frisco and jumping on hwy 1 all the way to halfmoon bay. We will stop along the way to take pics and grab lunch. After halfmoon bay we also have some fun roads we will be taking. I have attached a link of our route. I will post up times and meeting spots soon,so get ready my datsun family and lets make this another EPIC DATSUN FUN RUN!

Meeting Spots:

1.  7:30am @ Datsloco's House 14548 pinevalley dr lathrop ca 95330

2.  7:50am @ the Valero Gas Station 147 lathrop rd/Harlan rd lathrop ca

3.  8:10am @ Shell Gas Station 3725 N tracy blvd tracy ca

4.  8:40am @ Mc Donalds 805 N Vasco Road Livermore ca

5. 10:00am @ Mission Rock Resort oysters-bar-grill 817 Terry Francois st San Francisco ca

If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 209298513O Datsloco/Geno

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=2&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214821167694724867942.0004ded69d2a1a52c44f1

• Like 1
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey buddy does anyone have details on the santa cruz fun run. all i know is that its a 2 day event 14th n 15th. thanks

I will get more details friday at the meeting unless you can make it and hear firs hand

otherwise I will have details for you

cool.. this is lookin like were gonna be rollin' deep thru the city.. strenght in numbers !!! was worried a bit about no front plate in the Metro area.. but hey.. I know im not the only Dato with no plate!! Shit.. lets just all roll plateless.. pull us all over piggie piggie.. hahaha

Dammit!!! wish I could make this....damn prior engagements!!

Gonna be tough keeping everyone together.....it'll be sick as fuck though!!

I'm getting a chubby just thinking about the OICS!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm going to try my best to be there, may have to meet up with you guys somewhere along the way though.

If you can think of a good spot to meet up along the way let me know,we will be coming from livermore on 580 and going across the bay bridge.We will be meeting some more datsuns at our first stop(Twin Peaks)around 10am. See you then