DATSUN BAY AREA FUN RUN!!!!!!! JULY 14TH

Datsloco

Wanted to say thank you to all my datsun peeps that made this fun run happen! We all had so much fun that alot of us think we should do these fun runs more often. If anyone has any suggestions for our next adventure please share your thoughts. Also wanted to say to those who took pics GREAT JOB! Thanks to the PAPARAZZI every where we went made us global! Thanks Again Everyone!!!! Can't wait to do this again!!!! :thumbup:

I say we do a hwy 1 run !! from san fran...to monterey/carmel...rolling through samta cruz on the way

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we do a hwy 1 run !! from san fran...to monterey/carmel...rolling through samta cruz on the way

Oh man!!!! :thumbup:

I don't care where we start or finish....I get a chubby thinking about that many Datsuns together......don't know what's gonna happen to me when I attend one of these!!!

Afreekenmazing shots and great fun!! Love the idea of SF and a HWY 1 cruise to Santa Cruz!!

we did that highway 1 from sant cruz to sanfrancisco the week befor ginos we did fri sat run fri left west sac took 80 to 680 to something cut over to something to skyline drive into santa cruz stayed the night and drove up 1 to SF sat stopped at light houses and such had 3 cars prob because the fri sat thing had to miss work

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46981-sacdatsun-2-day-fun-run-to-santa-cruz-sept-1415/

I'm in buddy just got to get enough to say let's do this and pick a date. Sounds like a great cruise. I wish i could have made the sac fun run to santa cruz but i had to work

We could do another MInes Road/Mt Hamilton or Del Puerto Canyon run. Weather is getting really nice with fall colors.

Mines road yes im in! Watch out squirrel's here comes TINK! :rofl: I say lets do the hwy 1 and the mines rd in october after the swapmeet ofcourse

Man that was some really nice set-up shots ,, finding places to park that many cars at once is a real trick,, i also really enjoyed seeing all the roadside photographers freaking out trying to understand just what the hell they were seeing..There were alot of amazing cars on that trip but ,, i dig the Gus Gus car the most..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...