DATSUN BAY AREA FUN RUN!!!!!!! JULY 14TH

Datsloco

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here they are! The photos we've all been anxiously awaiting for. These are SICK! Love....................it. Awesome Gus and Cat Trany too LMFAO. See you in about 60 hours...I'll try and post all my shots from Frisco shortly.

-KB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GUS-GUS the Cinderella rat and the CAT!!!!!! I guess I'll be the one running. :rofl:

Oh and it took me a looooong time to post these up since I've been crazy busy with school/work and Dattos. My class got cancel today on the afternoon so I post these up. B)

these are great.

anyone know what the tail lights on the silver 510 are off of? never seen them before.

Those are the factoty original ones from Mexico, that 510 or 1600 is straight from Jalisco, Mexico. Japan and other foreign countries have them also but were never introduced to the 510's in the U.S.A. I personally love them and can't wait till I get my hands on some this December when I visit my relatives down in Mexico. I hope someone else chips in some info about these because I suck at explaining things.

cool. i like them. wow that's a very clean 510 from mex. i was just down there and the few i saw on the road were trashed. but the tail lights on them looked like the U.S. version. i'll have to do more research.

Those are the factoty original ones from Mexico, that 510 or 1600 is straight from Jalisco, Mexico. Japan and other foreign countries have them also but were never introduced to the 510's in the U.S.A. I personally love them and can't wait till I get my hands on some this December when I visit my relatives down in Mexico. I hope someone else chips in some info about these because I suck at explaining things.

Also that's a solid axle leaf sprung 510 sedan. :)

You cats are very welcome. I give most of the credit to my girlfriend since there most of her picture then I thank my little brother for stopping traffic so Lombard street was filled with Dattos. Talking about a personal hired traffic officer that kid is awesome!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

thanks gus and little brother and girlfriend for sharing these pics

it was a blast you have no Idea the look on peoples faces when they see 28 datos of all sorts and sounds buzzing down the street in one big group

It was the largest fun run I have been on and well organized

It was awesome

• Like 1

When is the next one!?!?!

Hey Alex and to EVERYONE!! I talked to Gino and we are thinking about another fun run. I was thinking of doing the Tracy, Patterson Pass, Mines Road, Mt. Hamilton(Big observatory), into the east side of San Jose again OR Highway 9 in Saratoga to Santa Cruz and stop for a picnic at a beach. Oh and it would be on a Saturday. Any inputs??