DATSVINTAGE JDM Swapmeet & Car Show in Anaheim, CA

NICOYA

Hello to all Ratsuneer, JDM and Old Skool Import I’m putting together a swap meet & car show here in Anaheim on October the 7th for a good cause and I want to try to make it once a year if everybody want to participate remember it’s for a good cause I’m trying to help the Loara band

And you will also contribute by coming to the event.

On the eagle rock event, I passed out some flyers about the swap meet & car show here in Anaheim I didn’t post it earlier because I’m still waiting for the school permission. But I talked to the Band director and he said he is 99% sure that we are going to get permission for that day so I’ll keep you guys updated if anything changes.

Loara High School Band Booster Sponsor DATSVINTAGE JDM Swap Meet & Car Show Here In ANAHEIM, CA On October 7th

Where: Loara High School 1765 W. Cerritos Ave Anaheim, CA 92804 (on the corner of Euclid and Cerritos)

When: October 7th At 8am to 3pm

*Gates open at 6 am for vendor

Remember all fund go to the Loara Band Booster

Only one thing I’ll ask that everybody please respect the school so we can continues have this event in the future

$2 per person $5 per car vendors please contact Eduardo at (714) 293-9891 call, text or

E-mail at nicanicoya@gmail.com or for more info.

Thank you and I hope to see everybody at the swap meet & car show and lets all have fun.

Here is a picture of the flyer please make copy and pass it on feel free to post it on other forum

4hsj9x.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any body else want to come to the swapmeet and car show there is going to be a lot of parking space in the loara high school and what do you think about bringing a DJ lets all come and have a good time and support the loara band

PS please spread the word on other forum

thank you

NICOYA

can you plz post your name if you comming or call me and i up date the list email nicanicoya@gmail.com or (7one4) two93-989one call or text me

thank you

NICOYA

1. bumble bee

2. funz714

3. luigy510

4. DREWSDIME

5.72dyme

6. Lee R

7. cara sucia (dirty face)

8. Jose (1200 sunny)

9. 72MAMBA

10. 69wagon

11. an_orange_s2k

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS JOSE FROM THE EAGLE ROCK CARSHOW & SWAPMEET. JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE TO SUPPORT THE DATSVINTAGE JDM CAR SHOW & SWAPMEET. I'M SO THRILLED THAT EDDIE IS PUTTING THIS SHOW IN ORANGE COUNTY. I DEFINITELY WILL BE THERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT HIS SHOW. SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

can you plz post your name if you comming or call me and i up date the list email nicanicoya@gmail.com or (7one4) two93-989one call or text me

thank you

NICOYA

1. bumble bee

2. funz714

3. luigy510

4. DREWSDIME

5.72dyme

6. Lee R

72.MAMBA

thank you

NICOYA

1. bumble bee

2. funz714

3. luigy510

4. DREWSDIME

5.72dyme

6. Lee R

8. 69wagon

im going B)