What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I had a welder here I'd wanna make that fixed cross member removable..

Soo do I need to drop a torsion rod? Or should it fit between? Damn that sucks. Then I've gotta align the tranny from under the truck and bolt on.. the Ebrake ever in anybodys way? The part welded to the frame in the bay.

Yes, ebrake is in the way for exhaust. Well, at least the bracket is. I am still dealing with that.I have tried both s13 and s14 oem exhaust manis, and the s13 seemed to be easier to adapt. Even with relocating the ebrake mount, still need to fettle the downpipes to make them fit.  I want to retain the ebrake in the stock location, which means I need to relocate that mount on the frame. I need to do a bunch of careful measuring, and once I pull the test mule twin cam out, I'll relocate it. I did not drop the torsion rods. I can't speak for the single cam, but the battery mount needs modding to clear the intake on the dohc

• Like 2

Hey weiner head do you have a full set of valve cover bolts??  Zach ( robopineapple) needs a set and my shit is stacked up something horrible in the garage lately so the ones Donodildo has i can't find..  

We could replace them when in about October when i make him drag all his shit out and put that motor together.

• Like 1

Hey weiner head do you have a full set of valve cover bolts??  Zach ( robopineapple) needs a set and my shit is stacked up something horrible in the garage lately so the ones Donodildo has i can't find..  

We could replace them when in about October when i make him drag all his shit out and put that motor together.

Yeah I probably have some cover bolts for the ka. No problem.. if I have them haha

• Like 1

Yes, ebrake is in the way for exhaust. Well, at least the bracket is. I am still dealing with that.I have tried both s13 and s14 oem exhaust manis, and the s13 seemed to be easier to adapt. Even with relocating the ebrake mount, still need to fettle the downpipes to make them fit. I want to retain the ebrake in the stock location, which means I need to relocate that mount on the frame. I need to do a bunch of careful measuring, and once I pull the test mule twin cam out, I'll relocate it. I did not drop the torsion rods. I can't speak for the single cam, but the battery mount needs modding to clear the intake on the dohc

Ebrake doesn't matter to me much at all.

A while back my ebrake cable was cut as I ran over some farm equipment that wasn't visible at all!!! Lifted my truck off the ONE tire.. big fucking pipe was under some dirt that must have bent up when I ran over it..

but thank you! You for sure gave me some info that I didn't really know.

Being that I haven't got there yet I didn't even think about the exhaust..

The turbo mani does look sick!! Haha

But buying one... not so sick.. maybe sick in the fact it would make me sick cuz of price..

• Like 1

No no. It's all good..

Wish my build was here in pasco with me right now.

What's going on in my world.

Finally!

Told my boss I'll stay around four more weeks as I look for a new job, or make a job for me that isn't nights and I'll stay around..

I'm on vacation right now so no work on the datto.

No more smoking for a little while, no big deal, sleep is just going to get a lot worse.

I figure I'll keep busy finishing the ka swap on the 521 Annnnd yeah..

No pictures:/

• Like 2

Why would Eastbays project be rolling down hill?? It was my undrstanding all he had to do is just say he needs help,,,,,,,,,,,, and ALL the locos from everywhere ,, even motherfuckin indochina,,  would come running with parts and tools to fix his truck for him??? .

• Like 4

Hey flatster did Uber guber tell you when we went into the Fort lewis military base the guards at the gate pokes his head in and asked how old Kevin was,,, and i thought he was asking about my twins in the back seat ,,,,,,,,, so i said 14 ..................

Ok go ahead.

:rofl:

• Like 3