Rising sun key chain.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we dont have yellow at the moment but your options are: Clear, Black, Smoke Black, Black With some kind of texture on one side (Sick), White, Red, Clear Red, Orange, Green, Smoke Magenta, and like a Bright Pink.

People let me know what you want, Im making a list.

Thanks.

Numbers.

Color.

we dont have yellow at the moment but your options are: Clear, Black, Smoke Black, Black With some kind of texture on one side (Sick), White, Red, Clear Red, Orange, Green, Smoke Magenta, and like a Bright Pink.

People let me know what you want, Im making a list.

Thanks.

Numbers.

Color.

I AM DOWN FOR (4) FOUR......"620" (2 WHITE) (2 BLACK)...SHIPPING TO SO CALIF? HOW DO YOU WANT THE MONEY? PAY PAL; CASH; MONEY ORDER?:mellow::mellow::mellow::cool:

Guest DatsuNoob
I'm pretty sure that the Rising Sun logo is © Datsun/Nissan corporation... no Toyotas! :D ;)

Man, I've been seeing more and more emo kids sporting rising sun caps, belt buckles, t-shirts, etc. I hope it doesn't become another "nautical star" trend. I hate being trendy, that's partially why I bought a Datsun and not a Honda (there's a few more obvious reasons as well).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
be aware that he is unable to do any rising sun keychains. i was under the impression that is what i ordered and all i got was a few 521 hotel room keys

CIMG2542

instead of this like i thought i was going to get:

05-23-08_2313.jpg

Just make sure your aware what you are purchasing.

Dude that's what you ordered. and if people are going to order something you HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC! OK just so people now I was making those Rising Sun key chains at school on the CNC machine I recently graduated from there and have no way of using the same exact program I used for making the key chains. I just started working a self employed guy that does engraving, T-shirt making, etc. at the time BACARDI_DWB orded his key chains the guy didn't know how to make the rising sun key chains (and I told BACARDI_DWB that!) but, now he does know how to make them with the rising sun on them. I have no clue on how they look but, he said that he figured it out. So now I'll have him make up some mock rising sun one's and then post them here.

This all was just a big misunderstanding me and BACARDI_DWB are gonna work something out. but, for further notice I CANNOT MAKE THIS TYPE OF KEY CHAIN at this point in time:

05-23-08_2313.jpg