Official 2012 Canby Ass Pennies $30.00

aspennies12Canby002Large.jpg

Specially struck Lincoln (ass) pennies for the 2012 Canby Datsun Car Show in Oregon. These specialty coins were ordered from the Denver mint to commemorate the Canby event by Pumkn210 Dave and most if not all, used to pave the interior road there. These have been collected and are now in circulation or cannot be verified as true ass pennies and are commonly referred to as dirty-ass pennies.

These three were slipped into my door jam by Dave himself and fell inside the car when I opened it. There they have been ever since. Do not accept cheap imposters from someone's sock drawer. These are the real deal from the hand of Dave directly to you for only $30.00 plus shipping.

• Like 4
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Apparently pennies are mostly zinc and dissolve easily in stomach acid. Not good for kids like Dave. Ok to pass through his car though.

and to be place on the console of his truck... :sneaky: :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Thanks for making a guy in bed on his iPhone crack up and wake up the wife...got me in trouble haha

bahahahah

now that she is awake..

Guest kamakazi620

i thought alcohol and drugs were forbidden from the meet?

but NOT dave!!!!!!!!!! BTW Fuck you Datzen Mike If i posted something like this PERMABANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.