new car

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The person drove an '84 trans am and had no insurance.

Doesn't matter if he had insurance or not. You rear ended him, your fault, you pay to fix your car and his. Hope you get it fixed soon and correctly.

Thanks red eye that was my point there is no defense for rear ender it's always the givers fault...... U said in trolling u were broke from just Paying for drivers Ed...... Pretty sure they dont have a drive first pay latter plan.... I'm calm and banananarama come on over I got jumpers so we can taze our balls together ..... Better show up in a datsun or I may question your intentions, lover...

your gonna tell me u can post 35 pages but cant find my thread ...click my name if u wanna troll....

fer the record....

Skib- you always now how to make someone laugh.

Jrock- I am beyond broke. Just dropped $600 for drivers ed. get my license in august. i have no moneyz to pay my phone bill. life sucks i feel like tristan. I might have to go buy some tight pants and a flannel now. and have all of ratsun plan my death... Anybody want to buy some parts? :rofl:

hahahaah first tristin funny ever.. fer the record i m not mad or angry panda...just calling a spade.....banana thanks fro not tazing me bro... but u still made me feel like a shithead...lol...i kept eye contact this time so u couldnt pull a dine and dash on me... :poke:

If you guys are talking about my profile pic, it's a light and airy plaid shirt. Plaid is a pattern and flannel is a type of material. You guys really suck a fashion. I had to correct you on pant cuts and now this. *sigh*

I won't jump on the "I hate Jalen" bandwagon, but I will be interested to see if this car gets posted on Stance Nation under your brothers handle. I'll wait and reserve my mean spirited comments until there's more concrete evidence... It's pretty stacked against you right now though Jalen. The situation is like me complaining about no money to ship peoples items, but then I go out and buy an SR swap for Minty. Something just doesn't add up... But like I said, I'll wait a little bit to see what happens.

hahahaah first tristin funny ever.. fer the record i m not mad or angry panda...just calling a spade.....banana thanks fro not tazing me bro... but u still made me feel like a shithead...lol...i kept eye contact this time so u couldnt pull a dine and dash on me... :poke:

Yeah ,,but if you weren`t such a shy little wall flower and actually GO to a Ratsun meet you would have already known it..

:fu:

I can't believe you already ran into something. This is not good. This is an example of not paying attention. We've all done it in the new driver stage. However, many of us had much more respect for our cars and our skills so consequently didn't wreck said vehicles. And when we did wreck something they weren't our dream cars or cars that were of any special nature. (Though I did love my '76 Ford Courier.) They were learner cars. If you're dicking nice 510s up, there's a problem. Go get something with a frame. A 2wd truck. Like a Mazda B series. Dime a dozen, not that special. Run that into someone's bumper. Hell, get a Miata even. They're great cars, and there are still a lot of them. They're like 510s were back in the 80s.

Short of it is, you're probably too young and too inexperienced to be driving classic Datsuns around. I mean this with no ill will, just a simple statement of fact. I sucked when I started driving with my learner's permit when I was 15. Everyone sucks. You have to screw some things up to learn. Just don't screw up nice 510s.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm...

I would have to agree with jrock. If you didn't buy it cause you're so broke, how did you aquire said car?

And as always with Ratsun, picks or it didn't happen. Throw up a pic of the smashed front end with you next to it or whatever.

All's I'm sayin is that something is fishy smellin here and it's not jrocks mini truck.

hey i will resolve this issue about this orange 510 , this car is NOT OWNED IN ANY WAY by jalen , jalen was NOT at any time in ANY accident in this 510

Will go with that so this thread will die.

Now time to close the thread

You guys are acting like a bunch of nazis

we are acting like a bunch of what... dont speak of stuff u know nothing about.....so why dont u actually respond to what toms 510 said...cause it sounds like u got caught holdingh the honey on a hot day ....