FINALLY FOUND ME A KING CAB!

DatDoug

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the front brakes on the KC today. While I was @ it I put some 2" blocks in the back & lowered it. Im glad I didnt go with my normal 3"! Tires rub in the front cuz of the offset of the rims. I hope to get some cool 15" rims soon B) Looks ok for now tho :thumbup:

001-1.jpg

Wow really clean truck.Very good looking,and my favorite color.

Thanks. Ive never been a big fan of red but these little trucks look good in red. Got a few things to do b4 shes a daily driver.

1. smaller front tires.

2. exhaust

3. rewire stereo correctly

4. buff/wax job

Im sure there will be more, but thats it for now.

I feel like its not quite the right color... they look better than the current polished wheels, but I think I just dont like the color. Id probably keep those on there though. The rims and the sidewall height look much better than the rims you had on it. What does the green one look like with the polished rims?

I agree they dont look rite. They need 2 be silver or maybe red? There is a set of 4 on the list that are red. I have a set of stockers but they need 2 be cleaned up & painted. Guess I will just stick with the chromies for now. Gotta get exhaust now.

Got the exhaust done today. Nothing special, just 2" with a turbo muffler. Definitely beats the old rusty stock p.o.s. Nice & quiet. Next up is shocks all around, tires & frontend alinement.

No thanks on the rims dude. dont like those for this truck. I fucking hate door trim :sick: I have been giving Trashton crap about his & then when I find this sweet ass KC.......Not only does it av door trim but its wood grain & 3times as wide as normal :poop: Talk about karma :ninja:

I only like it on your truck because you never see it... otherwise it looks like something Zippy threw up. I like the exhaust, looks clean. Where do you go around here for that?- thats one thing I need to take care of as well. Last time I was under the car it looks like my ehaust might be close to rusting through.

No thanks on the rims dude. dont like those for this truck. I fucking hate door trim :sick: I have been giving Trashton crap about his & then when I find this sweet ass KC.......Not only does it av door trim but its wood grain & 3times as wide as normal :poop: Talk about karma :ninja:

I agree. Rip that shit off there! :w00t:

I get my exhaust done downtown Bremerton @ Discount Wheel & Tire. Paul the owner is an old elementery school chum & has been doing my Datsun exhausts for years. He hates me & Datsuns :sneaky: :rofl: J.K. He carries flowmaster mufflers, glass packs & turbos. So if u dont like those then bring your own muffler.