EAGLE ROCK JULY15 2012

Ranman72

That was my first time selling anything also. I came home and lined up about 30 $20.00 bills on the kitchen counter. Needless to say the wife was pretty happy.

yeah i think you sold out....i came home and lined up 4 5 dollar bills my wife was pissed.........good show though
  • Like 1
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great turnout yesterday had fun didn't stay long though. glad i didnt cause on my way home seen some poor guy in a 67 sss broke down... he threw a rod...or 2... but was able to help him out n get him a tow. hope he got home ok!!! think his name was erich. coo kat!!! for sure.

yeah i think you sold out....i came home and lined up 4 5 dollar bills my wife was pissed.........good show though

Yeah Matt I owe you a beer next time for lookin after my shit when I was out talkin shit. It was good to meet ya..

• Like 1

Your so full of shit that came out of the ashtray of that goon,you did not sell a fuckin thing.LOL

Oh yeah I forgot to add the buds I sold as well. :rofl:

• Like 1

Your GF looked like she was cool the whole thing, That's a keeper right there...

ya she is, saturday while i was doing stuff on the car she cleaned the whole shop, including the bathroom and even the toilet, she did it cause she wanted to, she came up and said ok its clean and i said what is she said the shop, i hadnt even noticed she was doing it besides when she swept the floor. she a great girl

Common Eric. That shit was going to blow regardless... Lucky it was with some ass holes and some real Datsun enthusiasts that helped you get back home. But also there are assholes everywhere you go...

And your gf, if she is the one that I saw in last years Jccs. She is so cool....

it shouldn't have blown up regardless....... it had less than 10,000 miles..... and no the one from jccs is not my gf anymore. shes insane and is now referred to as "stupid" because she is, even my moms calls her that.

great turnout yesterday had fun didn't stay long though. glad i didnt cause on my way home seen some poor guy in a 67 sss broke down... he threw a rod...or 2... but was able to help him out n get him a tow. hope he got home ok!!! think his name was erich. coo kat!!! for sure.

thanks again for the tow, im glad theres still good ppl out there especially in the datsun scene.

• Like 1

i forgot to mention...the two guys from Riverside. I want to say Thank you again for hooking it up with the alternator....

Guy walked up behind me while I was selling some emblems and put the L series alt into the bed of the truck and said "here you go"....

I got there around 7:15 and the last space was giving to the guys in the UHaul truck in front of me. Jose ended up letting me use half of his personal spot right next to the entrance! Under his canopy nonetheless. Super cool dude I can't thank him enough. He even sold me '68 510 front turn signal assemblies for $7 each!?! and a door panel for $5! Who even sells stuff that cheap!

anyone have a pic of Jose? I need to start a "Good Guy Jose" MEME

:)

That green datsun with the carbon fiber hood was amazing. So when's the next one? As soon as I got home I realized I forgot to buy a bunch of other little things. Someone tried to sell me a door handle for 20 bucks, went to a booth next to him a young boy sold me one for 2 bucks. I should have bought the whole bin just incase.

I met a lot of datsun owners but no one from Ratsun besides a welder by the name of Rod.

Great show as always, great people. We got in a midnight Sunday. beat and ready to do it again.

Jose thinkin a 2 day event for all the people that cant make sundays. Any body interested. fuck we may just put up a tent

Thanks Jose, and everybody else who made it

• Like 2

just got an email from a guy from the show I sold parts to I dont know if hes on here thinks I charged him to much for a hood cable for a 280z

30 bucks what do you guys think what about free ( let me explain)

sold the guy a vented 280z hood 140 brought it 400 miles for free sold the cable for 30 total 170 he gave me 200 my wife gave him 60 change 140 hood and hood release cable then today he sent the email I charged him to much for the free cable

I explained to him most people would email THANKING me for the FREE part even though it was by accident

I am still waiting for his return email to see what he has to say

What do you guys think ?

We had a great time good sales thanks everyone see ya at the next one

Randy, I'd hope that when he reads what happened he'll email back with a smile. But I guess one would have to compare YOUR price vs a junk yard find.

But it sounds like he is not that honest to begin with...your wife gave him too much change and he didnt say anything about it....he's a dick for harassing you about prices.

• Like 1

So if the guy thought they were too expensive then why did he buy anything? Randy, I bought parts from you and some were parts I had bought at the boneyard a couple weeks ago. Your prices aren't much different. The dude's a twat. Considering he didn't have to go to the junkyard and pull parts in the blazing sun he should consider himself lucky. You brought everything from up north and probably spent a fortune in gas getting here. The fool got a deal. 'Nuff said.

And Shagy, what you said.

My bro Derek n I were there in the corner tryin to ditch a grip of 620 shit and I was dissapointed. I did sell a couple items and we were givin shit away! I sold some cat a complete 620 door for $10.00!!!! Thats ten bucks for those of you who bitched about prices. My bro Derek sold a turbo intake for a KA for like 20 bucks ! and a sweet 510 radiator with an electric fan for like $30!!!!! I sold a 620 inner tailgate cover for 10 bucks too! We wanted to get rid of the parts we had, but the majority of people were just lookin.Not as much of a swapmeet as it is a "Gathering". I lost money at the end of the day, but did get to talk to some cool people and laugh at a few as well.I don't think I'd do it again.

• Like 1

My bro Derek n I were there in the corner tryin to ditch a grip of 620 shit and I was dissapointed. I did sell a couple items and we were givin shit away! I sold some cat a complete 620 door for $10.00!!!! Thats ten bucks for those of you who bitched about prices. My bro Derek sold a turbo intake for a KA for like 20 bucks ! and a sweet 510 radiator with an electric fan for like $30!!!!! I sold a 620 inner tailgate cover for 10 bucks too! We wanted to get rid of the parts we had, but the majority of people were just lookin.Not as much of a swapmeet as it is a "Gathering". I lost money at the end of the day, but did get to talk to some cool people and laugh at a few as well.I don't think I'd do it again.

Well if you brought some good stuff like for 521's i would of bought shit from you.620's are so dime a dozen it aint funny.I brought 500.00 bucks to spend and only bought those billet pedals for 120.00 and still had money to burn.And was walking up and down to spend more money,i ended up looking at the hotwheels more then anything else,and to top it off i needed a oil dipstick tube for my motor and could not even find one to save my life.

Hey Randy Fuck that Fuckin guy

Mr Big tanker, I found you a dip stick tube when we were loading bins gettin ready to leave. You were gone already. (that happens everytime) Thats what I get for not being organized.

I keep hearing our area looks like the after math of a car crash

To all who are reading this, this is one of the best swap meets Datsun heads get. I know cause we go to most of them. From Eagle Rock to Portland.

We wouldn't miss it.

• Like 1

Hey Randy Fuck that Fuckin guy

Mr Big tanker, I found you a dip stick tube when we were loading bins gettin ready to leave. You were gone already. (that happens everytime) Thats what I get for not being organized.

I keep hearing our area looks like the after math of a car crash

To all who are reading this, this is one of the best swap meets Datsun heads get. I know cause we go to most of them. From Eagle Rock to Portland.

We wouldn't miss it.

It was a good turn out.And i will get a dipstick tube Mr 510keeper good meeting you hope to say hello again at the JCCS,you guys coming right.

Well if you brought some good stuff like for 521's i would of bought shit from you.620's are so dime a dozen it aint funny.I brought 500.00 bucks to spend and only bought those billet pedals for 120.00 and still had money to burn.And was walking up and down to spend more money,i ended up looking at the hotwheels more then anything else,and to top it off i needed a oil dipstick tube for my motor and could not even find one to save my life.

We brought what we had. We play with 620's that is our game. If you were old enough to own a badd ass 620 back in the day, you would not waste your time playin with thos "Old " 520+ers!!LOL!! JK-- look man, Im just sayin that people were postin that they were hoping there would be 620 parts, so we brought a truckload of stuff --from sheetmetal to trinkets. But, what we saw was 510 parts were the big seller. Have fun with your little 5 series, "Big Guy". Maybe when it grows up --it can be a cool 70's style 620 custom!All in fun, Moody.

We brought what we had. We play with 620's that is our game. If you were old enough to own a badd ass 620 back in the day, you would not waste your time playin with thos "Old " 520+ers!!LOL!! JK-- look man, Im just sayin that people were postin that they were hoping there would be 620 parts, so we brought a truckload of stuff --from sheetmetal to trinkets. But, what we saw was 510 parts were the big seller. Have fun with your little 5 series, "Big Guy". Maybe when it grows up --it can be a cool 70's style 620 custom!All in fun, Moody.

Im busting your balls,and i here you man.I still wish there were more things for the 521 though it would make shopping alot easier.

thanks for the tail gate panel and the glove box I was the guy asking how you were doing when the guy bought the door for 10 bucks I sent my brother over to get the glove box after I talked to him about what we needed

Thanks Randy