EAGLE ROCK JULY15 2012

Ranman72

Anybody see Skib ????? I guess he was MIA all day. A couple of beers on Saturday night and he sleeps all day WTF???

you drove right by me pulling out lulz I had just got there.

I walked into the meet still drunk.

it was an interesting night lol

Im still fuckin wrecked.... but totally worth it

• Like 1
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there early, ill try and come say whats up lol

lol realy

as usual thanks Jose Fred and everyone else who has a hand in putting this together we got home at 1200 drive was good

Thanks Kimberly for taking some of my 210 parts off my hands they went to a good home your car looks great

Thanks to all others who bought parts and all the presale parts buyers you guys make it worth it to drive 7 hours and use 300 in fuel

The turnout was great weather was great we had a great time was to buisy to get any pics SORRY

cant wait to do it again

see ya all soon Randy

IMG_0074.jpg

not really my style but i would liek to put this guy on blast for a sec... aas some of you know by looking at my car yesterday i threw a rod in cyl #4 3 miles from the show. this guy stopped while i was on the side of the road and i recognize him from previous meets and such. he asked what happened and i said " i threw a rod. his response.... "oh, you wanan buy my 13s?" i said no and he took off. wtf! what happened to the datsun scene. luckily a very nice 620 ownere that i had never met pulled over, talked for a minute and b4 i knew his name was already on the phone with AAA to get me towed to the show so i wasnt in the no stopping zone i was broke down in. i had a truck and trailer on its way but they didnt get there till about noon or something. so id like to thank gabriel from "the car shop" who kinda saved the day and made my blown up motor not as bad as it could have been. but this guy pictured here, if you had stopped for more than 10 seconds you could have looked at it on the side of the road more in depth than you are here. yeah it got me a lil bent

/rant

Dude must not be a true Datsun guy. Just some random dip shit with some 13's for sale. That sucks that you car broke, And I'm guessing that you made it home ok.

man that sucks. We watched you roll it down the street onto the trailer...GREAT aim!!!

I wanted to go check out the cars but didn't really have anyone to watch my stuff..

i never realized how scary that is to do. your mind is telling tyou that youre gonna miss and total the car and trailer. my heart was punding in that moment but one it landed on the trailer it passed lol

Dude must not be a true Datsun guy. Just some random dip shit with some 13's for sale. That sucks that you car broke, And I'm guessing that you made it home ok.

i honestly dont know who he is or what 13s hes talking about....

ya i got it home ok, went in took a nap from the stress and then went to nicke nickle with the gf to shoot zombies for an hour. youd be surprised she was super calm during the whole thing and wasnt asking a million questions and shit cause she knew i was frazzled when it happened.

Got have one in every bunch.Right john?

ive met more than one lol..... there must be more than one bunch lol

i never realized how scary that is to do. your mind is telling tyou that youre gonna miss and total the car and trailer. my heart was punding in that moment but one it landed on the trailer it passed lol

i honestly dont know who he is or what 13s hes talking about....

ya i got it home ok, went in took a nap from the stress and then went to nicke nickle with the gf to shoot zombies for an hour. youd be surprised she was super calm during the whole thing and wasnt asking a million questions and shit cause she knew i was frazzled when it happened.

ive met more than one lol..... there must be more than one bunch lol

Your GF looked like she was cool the whole thing, That's a keeper right there...

Common Eric. That shit was going to blow regardless... Lucky it was with some ass holes and some real Datsun enthusiasts that helped you get back home. But also there are assholes everywhere you go...

And your gf, if she is the one that I saw in last years Jccs. She is so cool....

lol realy

as usual thanks Jose Fred and everyone else who has a hand in putting this together we got home at 1200 drive was good

Thanks Kimberly for taking some of my 210 parts off my hands they went to a good home your car looks great

Thanks to all others who bought parts and all the presale parts buyers you guys make it worth it to drive 7 hours and use 300 in fuel

The turnout was great weather was great we had a great time was to buisy to get any pics SORRY

cant wait to do it again

see ya all soon Randy

Yes thanks to everyone for putting this on. It was my first Datsun swapmeet and I didn't expect to get much of anything for my 210. Ended up with an amazing dash assembly, some metal window cranks (cause mine are plastic and they suck) and some other things I can now cross off my list. Most everything is going on the car immediately! Have to paint the dash and door latch covers. Thanks again Randy for the stuff. I look forward to the next meet. My bf thinks I'm obsessed. Ha! Then we get home and he starts looking at Zs for sale cause seeing all those Datsuns reminded him of the Z his friend used to have and he liked it so much. Mmm hmmm someone else has got the bug. :rofl:

Kimberly

• Like 1

I would keep you john.your a keeper,except high maintenance i would have to keep buying you watches to keep you happy.

I think we both need a new job. That way we will have something to do instead of sittin here on Ratsun all day. But you can buy me a watch if ya want.

Yes thanks to everyone for putting this on. It was my first Datsun swapmeet and I didn't expect to get much of anything for my 210. Ended up with an amazing dash assembly, some metal window cranks (cause mine are plastic and they suck) and some other things I can now cross off my list. Most everything is going on the car immediately! Have to paint the dash and door latch covers. Thanks again Randy for the stuff. I look forward to the next meet. My bf thinks I'm obsessed. Ha! Then we get home and he starts looking at Zs for sale cause seeing all those Datsuns reminded him of the Z his friend used to have and he liked it so much. Mmm hmmm someone else has got the bug. :rofl:

Kimberly

You were parked right next to me. That is a very clean little 210...

i got me a 69 grill with emblem woot!

Your welcome for the 69 grill and emblem, yes you scored, and I'm glad it went to someone who appreciates it.

My 1st time selling, and last time selling, just got rid of my parts stash from over the years. Just passing on parts to fellow 510 enthusiast to keep them from going to the metal recycler! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Your welcome for the 69 grill and emblem, yes you scored, and I'm glad it went to someone who appreciates it.

My 1st time selling, and last time selling, just got rid of my parts stash from over the years. Just passing on parts to fellow 510 enthusiast to keep them from going to the metal recycler! :thumbup:

That was my first time selling anything also. I came home and lined up about 30 $20.00 bills on the kitchen counter. Needless to say the wife was pretty happy.

• Like 1