1975 Corona wagon- yup another one !Why me have too many cars!

In wonderful California 1975 is last year smog exempt, that alone makes this car very desireable,so I scored this car for labor and parts on another car I repaired,near complete has AC,manual trans ,ran last a year ago ,black interior ,YEAH no roof rack ,was straightor in pics needs a little bodywork then I may paint it scion gray and try and take to JCCS after lower like 3" my 0 offset 14s on front look to far out..100_2105.jpg100_2106.jpg100_2111.jpg100_2113.jpg100_2112.jpg

• Like 6
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' timestamp='1340905247' post='709831']

Nice, my buddy ShoNuff has on like this with a 20r and a supercharger. :cool:

no more supercharger and is for sale.

the most important thing i could tell you about this goon is the hood louvers are aluminum and come off easy to shine nicely

DSCN0242.jpg

2nd most important thing is watch out for rust on the rear wheel well lips and front floor pans

as far as the drop goes, its like red said...

3in blocks and cut 74-78hilux springs. i had to remove the stock front bump stops and i put in some ES generic chev bump stops, size of a $.50 piece and about .5in thick. cut the springs this much, hilux springs are identical in size to the corona but a stiffer rate.

IMG_0102.jpg

a W58 from a supra will bolt right in, just try to find the forward shift one from a supra and reuse your bellhousing or you'll have to cut for the shifter

if your looking for a header get one for a 75-77 celica, will need a couple whacks near the collector to not rub or will self clearance in about 4k miles.

Thanks for info on lowering it ,I am mostly interested in painting and slamming mine and making AC work ,(too bad your up there I could paint them both at same time)I enjoy painting but want to paint it Scion grey glossy no met. I have too many cars but a spare wagon would be cool and Corona is rare ,I think there are more 610 and 710 wags then coronas due to most Toyo peeps bought cheaper Corollas ,I will get on it as soon as I complete lien sale papers ,my buddy did not get paper for me.

I thought the smog police said '75 and later cars in Calif? Making '74 the cutoff??

OOp, my mistake....'75 and older.....doh!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My buddy brought his sick 1974 coupe by shop ,makes me want to slam and paint mine silver stock color and cruise it awhile.104_1604.jpgWho is that un masked man ?

This is just a "nipple shot"...WANT MORE OICS MEOW!