My beautiful ana

henryhustler

So I'm posting this from my phone so I can't brag as much as I would like but, just a few weeks ago I bought this 521 from this 89 year old man, he bought it brand new, drove it 13,xxx miles then just parked it. Started it every month or so then he stoped starting it. Basically sat for a solid 6ish years, then I bought it for 300$!! Anyway ill post a whole lot more when I get a chance,

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

so its been about six months since owning my 521, been working on it as much as i can between my 620 and the 210 i got for my girlfriend, but ive went through 3 throttle cables in the past week. so any ideas? i just got done redoing my grounds and such. looking at maybe the angle could be off a little or peddle having problems somehow? anyway, being its been 6 months!

That floor mat something your willing to part with? I had one but I gave it to my brother. The brown 620 in the first post. Was out of my 620 but I'm sure it would've fit. But I've started painting my rims a copperish color. And for anyone around Eugene Oregon I recently got a powder coater and oven!

I would its got one cut on the back side shifter area from when the 5 speed was put in.Check my post out i know there is a photo with it in there some were the floor mat its all folded right now still got the snaps on it and it was green but i painted it black.I dont know what there worth and shipping let me know if your interested in it.Did i say nice truck to by the way.

Haha haters gonna hate. But I did switch to a weber. Seemed fine. I let my friend borrow the carb for a month or so then put it back on and a month of daily driving then this. I was having some grounding issues and was reading that can be a problem. but I redid all of that and ordered a new cable this morning. I need to find my real throttle bracket. I have one on there but I have a gut feeling that's its the problem.