Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit is road worthy yo.......was gonna leave this morning......but decided to go for a loooong leisurely drive for a little break-in........

:thumbup: :thumbup:   Sweet man!  You've kicked ass, go has a beer :lol:  See you at canby!  This year seems like a lot of people are going vs last year, we shall see

• Like 3

Took my truck in today to get the exhaust done on it and they said it wouldnt be able to be done until tomorrow. and this is AFTER i had an appt set up for today   :mad:

So im gonna be cutting it really close. Still got to clean it up good and double check all fluids and what not. Ill prolly be working all night tomorrow...Meh, thats how it goes sometimes

ur good man, ive got tires coming at 2, mounting and balancing at 4, alignment at 6 and a carb tune tomorrow at 3.... you will make it yo!!! 

O...Ya YOU are cutting it close lol. Im pretty stoked about getting the exhaust done, Its been too quiet for too long. Gonna be nice having something that makes some noise again  :thumbup:      

bags are packed

have food and snacks

have other 'stuff'

truck is ready

waiting on jason to get off work.

twodoordime isnt going it doesnt seem. has problems with another car.

were headin out at like 7-8pm for baker..

see yall there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like 3

should be focusing on datsuns not skating yo... 

This is my fifth year going. After a long night, a greasy breakfast... a few hours of re-cooping, bull shitting and seeing the cars in the coral, you'll wanna get out and do something instead of sitting on your ass in the sun...  (tho thats all i usually do :lol:)  It'd be nice to go skate (tho i don't)

I'm thinking of making a run about an hour north of canby and going on a hike to Oneonta falls

https://www.google.com/search?q=oneonta+falls&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=e_CwUaauI8jziQKWyoCAAQ&biw=1600&bih=754&sei=ffCwUanbKISjiALxiIHABg

I've got 87 RatnWrenches decals cut in various colors. Along with a bunch of other designs I'll be trying out this year including a dual color "ratsmo" one I made last night. I already paid my bro to work the table, so I can just kick back and get my Datsun fix :D Doesn't look like my new goon is gonna make it. Still waiting on fuel tank and carb before I can try to start it, then need to sort the brakes out. Looks like I'm hitchin a ride with DattoChinook. Hope I sell some decals qwick or ya'll are bringing tons of food, cuz I don't have 2 pennies to rub together, lulz.

• Like 1