Ratsun T-Shirts Now Available

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

im sorry to be cheap but, is there a discount code out there?.... i can not justify buying a t-shirt for $30. just wondering. sorry for bugging. :)

Burrito, do a google search for coupon codes for spreadshirt, they have them often enough that you should be able to find something at somepoint.

Burrito, do a google search for coupon codes for spreadshirt, they have them often enough that you should be able to find something at somepoint.

thanks for the lead 71dimer.... i looked into it, googled, and checked a couple of websites but nothing so far. ran into a lot that ran its course and a couple that didnt work. ill check back later. awsome shirts though

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NOW AVAILABLE: Your very own RATSUN T-shirts!

Order your own here: http://202015.spreadshirt.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are now new t-shirts with the words ratsun.net added as well as a few other suggested designs (women tee and hoodies)

****UPDATE****

SAVE $4.99 any order (Basically it's FREE SHIPPING!) by entering the coupon code: "SPREADSHIRT227"

This coupon is still good as I just checked as of 5:35pm 5/12/08.

Not sure how long this coupond code is good for though, as they tend to change them often.

I hope some of you earlier guy took my advice and googled a coupon!

If not it may be worth it to you to email the customer service and tell them you forgot to include it?

Just trying to save you $5 while you can! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some real life pics of the shirts to get a better idea what they look like, and a link on how you can get your own!

I'd like to say a special thanks to Kiznook for the original design, and Thomas & Icehouse for permission to use the logos. If I make any profit on these I will donate to help support the site.

You’ll notice a pretty decent selection of logo placement and the Ratsun flag, and the size of the logos/flag Prices vary according to the number of designs and and size. I have received feedback on adding the .net to RATSUN. I made this change to the white t-shirts and will replicate this change on the other selection of colors as well very soon. I hope you like the variations to select from. :D

Oh one last thing, I strongly recommend googling a coupon code to possibly save yourself some $ when ordering. I saved $5 from my own order by finding a coupon code.

Straight out of the envelope:

dscn1980uf3.jpg

Small Ratsun Flag on Chest:

dscn1976pq6.jpg

Ratsun Flag Closeup:

dscn1977hh6.jpg

Large Ratsun on Back

dscn1978ig3.jpg

Ratsun Back Closeup

dscn1979gu2.jpg

Me sporting my black Ratsun t-shirt...

dscn1984ec4.jpg

Clayton (69FJWAGON) all smiles with his stylin' navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2053xt4.jpg

Closeup of Ratsun Flag on the navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2059rk6.jpg

Closeup of large Ratsun logo on back of the navy blue t-shirt:

dscn2058rf6.jpg

Me and Clay representing Ratsun with style! :D

dscn2056fm9.jpg

Here are just a few shots of the designs available thru the link provided above, you can select from various colors and any size you need or want:

ratsunlogofrontflagbacktz8.jpg

ratsunflagfrontlogobackfm9.jpg

ratsunlogofrontroyalbluwa4.jpg

ratsunflagfrontblackjp4.jpg

Order your own here: http://202015.spreadshirt.com/

thanks dear for share the information,,,,,,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there plans for a new style tshirt?- maybe a slightly most stylish version lol It seems theres a few graphic designers on this forum, maybe there could be a contest. Just a thought.

Sure set up the design, make them available on a site and sell them to your heart's content!

That seems a little sardonic... but Ill take it. I meant no disrespect, just curious about other designs. I think a contest could be fun!

It's just like the saying goes, too many chefs in the kitchen...in the past there's always been all these 'great' ideas floating around. Let's set up a Ratsun T-Shirt...lots of people came up with a thread on getting some made...end result...NOTHING. Others wanted to set up a meetup...lots of ideas thrown around, plenty of places and times suggested...end result...NOTHING. So unless you get your own idea's ball rolling, it will likely go no where. Just saying, that's the trend, if you don't think so do a search for 't-shirt' or meet up and unless the new server only dates back to when we switched to this new server, trust me there were a lot of threads started but nothing ever got off the ground, hence why you don't see other ones on here today.

Understand all. That seems to be the way of a lot of things online. Ive been on multiple forums and its always the same. If it takes being the pusher for this then maybe I can get off my lazy ass. I just didnt want to step on anyones toes... especially if one was already in the works. Ill just drop the subject until I have something a little more concrete. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Understand all. That seems to be the way of a lot of things online. Ive been on multiple forums and its always the same. If it takes being the pusher for this then maybe I can get off my lazy ass. I just didnt want to step on anyones toes... especially if one was already in the works. Ill just drop the subject until I have something a little more concrete. Thanks for the info!

It's just hard to come up with the time to create something, then to make it available. If I had more time I'd create and update this...one day...one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's just hard to come up with the time to create something, then to make it available. If I had more time I'd create and update this...one day...one day.

Why not use some of fisch's art work? Any of his Datto pics would make a great shirt! :D

• Like 1