Another game of: What's it worth?

This time we've got a unknown year Datsun 1200 (Sunny B110)

Unknown mileage, as it sits assuming it has an engine and doesn't run. Probably no title and appears to have only one wheel.

All I have to go off of is these 3 pictures. Other than the missing wheels, it looks complete.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$100 for parts? Looks like it's been rolled by the roof at the top of the (uninstalled) windshield.

I saw that too.. Wasn't sure what happened there exactly.

who cares about that 1200 go for any of those american cars from the 40-50s

You have no idea how many cars there are.. this is just 3 pictures out of over 160. I don't have any interest in those cars though..

I'd give $50 for a parts car. Guaranteed when stored in that condition the floor is rotted through. Fenders are doors are mangled at the top edge, roof is fucked. Rusty. Yeah. Because of the rarity, it's worth parts, but not much.

Oh, and I totally care about 1200s. Lighter than a 510, but begging to have an L motor swap=fun.

I would grab it without hesitation..... but here we have parts for those, although it has all the glass, bumpers, grill, its quite complete besides the front glass and the floors like HRH said.

I could give a good use to that rear bumper license light.....i really need one.

Are they selling any of the other vehicles?

Going back any time soon?

All for sale. I was planning on taking a look this weekend if this one is still available.. and just cruise the lot and see if anything else peaks my interest.

i just bought that red coupe...... 200 bucks pick it up after canby........ just kiding. not worth 500 tho

Haha, swoopin'

ill mention it even tho i want it. theres a shot of a 67 corona in there somewhere but n o price. i want it bad but i have 2 more 411s coming my way so no room for a yota right now

I saw it. I am really on the hunt for a 510 before anything else.. the sunny would be sweet though too.. but too far gone.

that 1200 would get about 300 scrap maybe more. so probably shouldnt expect to get it for less. there is a rusty b210 near me, the guy wants 350 for it because the scrapper offered 300. its not worth that but i may get it, take what i need, and scrap the difference