Monkeys artistic adventures (pic whorin')

Just about time I blow up Ratsun with some of my random photo's. I'm gonna be hanging with some local photo guru's soon, so I hope to see a drastic improvement.

I'm starting to catch on and see a lot of my photo's being passed around the internet, so I figure I must be doing reasonably good. :rofl: Anyways, please feel free to share opinions on my pictures. That is, afterall, what this thread is about. You don't have to be a photographer to tell me what you like.

7117403701_82e6691bff_b.jpg

WTA-1-16 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

7100939209_249fee1743_b.jpg

WTA-1-20 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

6954866908_b39965bf1b_b.jpg

WTA-1-58 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

6954865224_181130736b_b.jpg

WTA-1-55 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

6954860596_61c19c3e66_b.jpg

WTA-1-47 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

6954855388_74e60a4903_b.jpg

WTA-1-39 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

6954829634_2147b4ce83_b.jpg

WTA-1-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

• Like 1
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice pics there. :thumbup:

Thanks man! Organizing some cool datsun stuff soon.

What lens was this shot with?

Pretty small F stop I presume?

6971333886_f265ddae16_b.jpg

This was with the 18-55mm Kit lens :thumbup: I don't remember what my settings were to be honest, but they came out good! I had to 'shop this one a little bit, but it turned out good.

^^^^ I tried looking at the EXIF data, but apparently its been stripped... I know Flickr doesnt strip EXIF so Im curious if you do or your editing program is doing it and you dont realize.

It's been through Adobe Lightroom, but I hadn't bothered looking at my EXIF until now. I'll go look for the original and look at the EXIF real quick.

Hmmm LR should keep EXIF intact. I would look at your settings and make sure that you dont have it set to automatically strip it. Unless you dont want people knowing your EXIF... which some people dont.

I'm not sure why it's stripped, but I need to look into it. Not sure why, but it's gotta be something in Lightroom. I need to make sure it's open to view, because I'm looking for advice on my settings as well.

EXIF.jpg

This one is perfect.

I concur. I spent a little time that night making it perfect. I took 200 pictures that night, and only seem to enjoy that one.

Hmmm looking at that there should be way more numbers. Half of them read "0" which they shouldnt be. Im pretty sure that if youre using a kit lens then it has AF... which should mean that all data should be sent to the camera to record proper EXIF. Are you using any kind of extension tube or lens mount converter?

ERRRR uh yeah, just noticed that. I'm literally just using the 18-55 to the mount. nothing in between. it has no issues recognizing the lens and focus's great.

I was shooting in manual mode, but still should record Fstop?

EDIT: OH hell sorry guys I forgot that wasn't my 18-55! That was my 135mm manual lens. That's why there's blanks in the Exif data

Hey wait that alien craft was seen in So Cal, also in my yard ! almost, looks out of place with fifties cars and datsuns, Iam doing paint work on lower skirts ,constantly !100_2029.jpg feel free to call me for paint work ,here in Whittier, and quit looking at my dogs but !100_2028.jpg

• 3 weeks later...