Got me half a 620 (310) LoL

Saw an ad on the list "80 Datsun" $500 (Purdy) said it was a 2 door Automatic but didnt say what it was. I wondered if it was the same car that I drove by almost everyday for the last 5 years??? After a few emails I found out it was a 310 & the address was where this car had been! :thumbup:

I always thought it was pretty cool lookin car. Went & checked it out & got it.

Awful lookin interior. The PO fixed it up for his daughter & put a huge stereo in it. Of course the guy I bought it from took the amp & subs!

Oh well, still a cool lil car that runs & drives great B)

Pics

006-3.jpg005-3.jpg004-2.jpg003-3.jpg002-3.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt this a 210? 310s were front wheel drive

confusing topic, it was titled as a 210 in the american market, the engine tag says B310, but if you buy parts from rock auto you have to get the 210 section or you will get the wrong stuff (ask me how i know :rofl: )

nice score! seems like 210/b310 are popping up all over now!!! ur interior is complete (more or less :P ), you have the filler piece between the rear bumper and the body, doesn't look too rusty from the oics. major Score!!!! what are the plans??

Yah it says 310 on the title but came with a 210 manual :confused: Pumkin says there all the same. My plans are to clean it up & sell it. I really dont need it but couldnt pass it up. I am impressed with how solid this car feels. It has complete new exhaust & the only rust is the tire well of the trunk. Id like to get a grille for it. This one is busted around the hedlite on drivers side. Even the auto shifts good B)

Sweet car. I have been looking for an automatic equipped 2 door for an engine swap. Ive got a 79 210,, and that shape and style really appeals to me. One of the best looking Datsuns in my opinion.