1971 Datsun 1200 parts

A friend of mine has a VERY hammered 1200 that is parting out. The engine runs great, tranny works, rearend is there, tail lights, and a set of 12" alum. slots. All the glass is in tact. Interior is shot. BAD!!!!

Let me know what you need. He's talking about scrapping it so let me know soon. If you need something shipped I can package or crate it and get you a quote.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just get some F#ck'n pictures and you guys can pick what you want and let me know what you think it's worth. Not trying to be pissy, just don't have a frick'n clue. It's not a truck:D

I'll just get some F#ck'n pictures and you guys can pick what you want and let me know what you think it's worth. Not trying to be pissy, just don't have a frick'n clue. It's not a truck:D

i was thinking the same thing, lol

• 1 year later...

I'll take a look at them in a couple days. It isn't going anywere and I need to get stuff cleaned and put away after camping this weekend.

I'll PM you my info.

Dang! This is an old one. I actually had to look at when I started this thing.

I'm a newbie to this site, and I don't know too much about things around here. However, I do know that I need some major help. I'm a recent owner of a 1971 1200 (modified to an extent) which is in need of parts. The car runs extremely well, but once you see the car you might wonder why or how. I will post pictures soon. For now, though, I'm in search of a wiper switch. If anyone can help me find one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you in advance.

I'm a newbie to this site, and I don't know too much about things around here. However, I do know that I need some major help. I'm a recent owner of a 1971 1200 (modified to an extent) which is in need of parts. The car runs extremely well, but once you see the car you might wonder why or how. I will post pictures soon. For now, though, I'm in search of a wiper switch. If anyone can help me find one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you in advance.

Welcome to Ratsun! Great place to spend some time. You will learn a lot and hopefully share some wisdom as well. I don't see any photos yet?????:rolleyes:

Big Bird; I'll check on the tail lights. I can't recall, BUT, I think they are good. Keep your fingers crossed.

Jester

Quite interested in the 12" slots if thepaing they are still available.

Can they be shipped to New Mexico?

Pics would be cool

Am I being a pain in the ass:D

• 2 weeks later...

They are probably beat badly. LOL This car was a stump jumper in it's last life. :lol::lol: Idiot buddy of mine had it trashed before I could even look at it. I almost cried when I saw it the first time.

I will try to remember to get some photos posted up for you. My zip is 97352 if you want to try and figure out shipping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.