Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

At first I was like "Jun's ride is lookin a little dirty" Then I was like "Wait..."

Yep, it was posted on Facebook and someone was like, "I cant remember his name, but its the Hotwheels guy." Dillon and I both were like, muthafucking copy cat... that shit aint no 510. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything that implies one was serious.....like at all.

e2c4554da55a45fb57236eb537232735_zps8bc8

vengences 240z? still dope either way, not a fan of the mirrors though.

and i dont take anything serious on this website, at the end of the day were still friends and me and tristin Neighbors.  :crying:

:rofl:

I just recently bought a 88' mazda 929, it's v6 RWD 4 door luxury kind of sedan and I think I am going to attempt to go balls to the wall with it, I only paid 800 bucks for it to get me back to colorado from minnesota (no rust, yeah I know surprising) I'm thinking flares, wide Rota RK-F's maybe attempt a shark nose slam it on some Rx7 coilovers what do yall think? (might even do a 13b and manual swap, the JDM version had it)

What do you yall think Yay or nay.

Strictly VIP.   B)

Something along these lines...

9699d1158967444-mazda-hc-luce-front-bump

mazda-929-turbo-08.jpg

• Like 2

To me "strictly VIP" means not putting Rotas on it.

It costs more to register these cars in japan than the base car is worth, do you think they would even consider rocking around on Rotas? No.

Its really funny how we only want to copy things in looks, not function. In Japan, you would virtually never see one of these cars with fake wheels on it. But in Murica', nobody wants to be real and spend money on wheels that hold value, or worth a shit.

Even though a set of REAL Enkei race spec wheels are like a grand and Rota are like 7-800.

• Like 1

I bought the car for $800 only to get me back to colorado but I figured it'd make a nice get around car while I fix up my beetle and wait till I find another datsun, If it came to my Z I would have always loved to get some legitimate wheels but for a fuck around mazda I wouldn't have even bought given normal circumstances I thought it would be fun to fuck around with it and make it kind of cool for cheap then probably sell it off to some kid. I don't see the point in buying highly expensive legitimate wheels for a car I will probably just get rid of to buy another Z.

If anything I'll probably try to find some nice 16 inch steelies get them barreled for cheap and just get stupid with the car then sell it off to some kid to dorifto with and show off to his honda friends.

In Japan a majority of these Mazda's came with 2.0 V6 Turbo, 2.0 NA or a 13b Turbo so they could avoid the big engine tax, besides its not like these are a popular car to be used in japan in this scene Just because I feel like doing this to this mazda doesn't mean I would treat a Datsun or another JDM car this way, When I had my 76' Honda Civic CVCC I bought period correct meshies, did some fender mirrors and had a very rare period Kamei front air dam and even built a header and a intake to hold some R1 Carbs and did a lot of tasteful mods and planned on buying some Hoshino Impul's or some Hayashi's.

If I wanted to do a car exactly like they do in japan I would live there but this is 'Murica and I want to do it my way with what I have available.

TL;DR Fuck it, I do what I want, Murica, Cheap ass car 

bosozoku-style-wallpaper-shakotan-toyota

This works too.   B)

5067658659_0b1c9329f9_b.jpg

I just remembered I got a free set of 15x8 0 offset steel wagon wheels in my garage back home! Wrong bolt pattern of course but nothing some adapters and flares won't fix. ;) Now to find some Rx7 FC coilovers... I'm really digging the look of this car too maybe some fender mirrors and a front mount oil cooler...yeah.