Ratsun zodiac signs?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

taurus,great wanna be 1911,support the brazilians.lol

Well sir, apparently you must not have had one apart or shot a group with one.  Surprisingly, it's quite accurate and very reliable.  Got high marks in the shooting mags when it came out.  And of course support Brazil, have you not seen Brazilian chicks with big hooters?! :)

Well sir, apparently you must not have had one apart or shot a group with one.  Surprisingly, it's quite accurate and very reliable.  Got high marks in the shooting mags when it came out.  And of course support Brazil, have you not seen Brazilian chicks with big hooters?! :)

Dammit you got a point there.And i am busting your balls they are good guns,i just like supporting America first if you know what i mean.

last Taurus(gun) I was around decided to pop off 2 rounds, with no clip in, and nobody pulling the trigger...they make great 6 shooters, i'm scared to be around their semi autos tho lol. I was outta work for 2 weeks, caught a fragment of concrete(it was in a garage, put 2 holes in the floor) on the bottom of my foot and bruised it so bad I couldn't walk.  oh, and imam proud scorpio, fit just about everything it says about me, both good and bad lol

last Taurus(gun) I was around decided to pop off 2 rounds, with no clip in, and nobody pulling the trigger...they make great 6 shooters, i'm scared to be around their semi autos tho lol. I was outta work for 2 weeks, caught a fragment of concrete(it was in a garage, put 2 holes in the floor) on the bottom of my foot and bruised it so bad I couldn't walk.  oh, and imam proud scorpio, fit just about everything it says about me, both good and bad lol

Taurus with no mag, shoots 2 rounds without trigger pull.

Brazillian magic?

• Like 2