april 15 carls junior arlington/marysville 11:00am

TheGooner

Yeah I'm doing the R1's. The intake and exhaust flanges should come in the mail today!!!! Then I can start building my manifold and header. Thats been by far the hardest part is getting flanges cut from steel for a good price.

Found a guy localy through a friend who can use the stock intake to build off of. Talked to him today and droped off my parts. I will stop the thred jack and post up in a few weeks when I get every thing back.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well may not be as sunny as yesterday, but i just saw weather report and said no rain until later tonight. Suppose to also have some sun breaks.. So, I hope all still come out and enjoy and converse about ratsuns...Cya all in a few hours....

Excellent turn out. I vote for once a month gathering. :D

Good to see you guys again and meet some new people. Can't wait to see the interviews :lol:

Pics!

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

I also had a great time , great turn out and my first time having a carl's jr burger . great parking lot to have it and right off freeway too. Nice to meet u lonewolf and have u come down from canada . and sit in your famous 510 :-) glad to c u make it back home and of course u made it back , u were driving a datsun .

so next month is the matsuri in canada and P.O.T.D. in Des moines. and the month after is Canby. so i say July for the next ratsun meet at Carl's jr .....only my opinion

# 85 bre