datsun 110 "jeep"?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wayno lol that is a mail jeep sir im new but not that new but truthfully no sir it s not a mail jeep.

z chopper not really like that it has full doors and looks like the old samurai.

gypsy punk i can tell you its in western colorado, if i told you exactly where it might be the last place you were seen :confused: my cousins are what some might call keep to themselves people aka backwoods aka hillbilly? so for your safety and my peice of mind "western colorado" is what i can tell you sir

i will get up there on friday i will try to take a photo of the whole lot its pretty big. a few 620's 4 or 5 521's 2 b210's odds and ends of other japanese cars and trucks and cars from early 50's to fairly new. he doesnt like people going up there without family but everything is for sale except his 67 GTO and his wifes 56 ford fairlane

wayno i think someone decided that the motorcycle motor these origanally came with sucked and put an a series in there like i said before dont know who or how but its still 4x4 the hood and grill has been modded to fit motor its a hot mess but cool. there is another tag that says suzuki motors but has been painted over many times. its a suzuki LJ?

wayno i think someone decided that the motorcycle motor these origanally came with sucked and put an a series in there like i said before dont know who or how but its still 4x4 the hood and grill has been modded to fit motor its a hot mess but cool. there is another tag that says suzuki motors but has been painted over many times. its a suzuki LJ?

All one could hope for is that the engine isn't why it ended up in the wrecking yard, and that it ran with that engine for a while, as swapping a B210/210 A14 engine in there would be easy, really easy, and they are everywhere.

But most the battle here would be a clear title, if you have a clear title, it's a win.