Oic Whores........................

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, just a crappy Iphone pic. I did do some quick and dirty editing on photobucket, but that is all. Been downloading a bunch of editing apps on the Iphone, but haven't found one I like yet.

the iPhone is shockingly good for photography believe it or not. I've gotten some great shots with mine. in my post above yours pics 1, 4 and 5 were all iPhone pics haha. the first one was taken edited and uploaded on my phone. if you're willing to use your computer to edit GIMP is a free photo editing software based off of photoshops ui. it's the only thing that comes even close to comparing to adobe

the bottom 2 were taken on my phone and edited in GIMP

Oh yeah, I got a gimp... let me go get him... what honey? it is not that kind of gimp

I use photoshop, just don't have it for the phone. I haven't found a free Iphone app(cause I am a cheap bastard) that I like yet, so I have just been using the simple editor on Photobucket. I make fun of using the Iphone cause I have 1000s of dollars worth of camera equipment and here I am looking like a hipster with my instagram crap :rofl:

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I got a gimp... let me go get him... what honey? it is not that kind of gimp

I use photoshop, just don't have it for the phone. I haven't found a free Iphone app(cause I am a cheap bastard) that I like yet, so I have just been using the simple editor on Photobucket.

Have you tried the Adobe Photoshop app yet? Doesn't do just a ton of stuff, but is handy at times...

• 2 weeks later...