• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we watch this, all 30 minutes in my history class, spent valuable time on this.

Ok, the cause is just. But what can you do? how long did it take a motivated country to capture Osama? Bin laden?

Now Kony a person with no interest to our country, what can US citizens to do a warlord? shoot him? no.

Here is what i'm worried about We have 100 Military advisers in Uganda, Kony can see this as a alliance and us against him, so he naturally would hate us and make us his enemy, he then attacks us and now we're involved in a shit storm when we are already involved in a thousand others around the world. cool beans.

The thing that irks me the most about all this is that most of the people "involved" are jumping on the bandwagon following the hype, when shit hits the fan they will be nowhere to be seen.

Wanna make a real difference outside of the US? join the Military.

• Like 2

I bet you guys wouldn't be making so many jokes if one of your kids was kidnapped.

Just sayin.

I didn't do it to be a dick I did it to prove a point because people now days are so gullible when it comes to this kind of stuff. We should be saving our kids here, plus we never receive any help from other countries when we need it!

• Like 5
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I didn't do it to be a dick I did it to prove a point because people people now days are so gullible when it comes to this kind of stuff. We should be saving our kids here, plus we never receive any help from other countries when we need it!

i like this

I bet you guys wouldn't be making so many jokes if one of your kids was kidnapped.

Just sayin.

You obviously haven't researched the "charity" enough.

SCAM. Big time.

How much money is really going towards the cause?

Earth, Wind, and Fire are playing their benefit concerts.

Founder JUST bought a Bentley.

A little research goes a long way.

I didn't do it to be a dick I did it to prove a point because people now days are so gullible when it comes to this kind of stuff. We should be saving our kids here, plus we never receive any help from other countries when we need it!

WORD!!! +1

Who's paying up to help us locate our kidnapped children? Feed our homeless? Fix our areas struck by natural disasters?

The same people that help everyone else. America.

People need help...sure.

But anymore, we all need to help ourselves.

And when the holes in our backyards are filled...

How many countries are actually gonna watch out for us?

The Americans/American government is the most loathed anywhere.

Maybe it's time to keep our noses out of other people's shit.

They sure as hell give 2 shits aboot our dilemmas.

• Like 3