SELLING OR PARTING OUT MY 521

Everyone,

My first intentions is to SELL the whole truck if I can for $3000 obo. I have put in about $2500 in NEW parts to get it road worthy; not including what I paid for the truck. Tags are up to date until the end of this month. All is original who I bought it from an elderly gentleman. I do have a thread and some pictures about the brake system that I posted a couple of months ago. PICTURES will be posted by tonight! I have ALOT of NEW parts that are being sold off too. I was going to restore it but need money to buy a new home. Some of the parts are:

weather door seals

emblem

oil pump

NOS fuel sending unit

door locks w/keys

1971 240z (3 point seat belts); driver/passenger

window seals (driver/passenger)

These are just some of the items I have. The body is pretty straight and grey in primered with a little surface rust in the bed area and engine bay but is an easy fix. NO rot rust anywhere. If interested just send me a message. Once again, pictures will be posted up tonight. Thanks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone,

My first intentions is to SELL the whole truck if I can for $3000 obo. I have put in about $2500 in NEW parts to get it road worthy; not including what I paid for the truck. Tags are up to date until the end of this month. All is original who I bought it from an elderly gentleman. I do have a thread and some pictures about the brake system that I posted a couple of months ago. PICTURES will be posted by tonight! I have ALOT of NEW parts that are being sold off too. I was going to restore it but need money to buy a new home. Some are:

weather door seals

emblem

oil pump

NOS fuel sending unit

door locks w/keys

1971 240z (3 point seat belts); driver/passenger

window seals (driver/passenger)

These are just some of the items I have. The body is pretty straight and grey in primered with a little surface rust in the bed area and engine bay but is an easy fix. NO rot rust anywhere. If interested just send me a message. Once again, pictures will be posted up tonight. Thanks.

how much for the door locks and the emblem? email me the prices v3ctorman2@gmail.com

I'm interested in the door seals if you're gonna part it out.

Mid 80s mazda B series door seals are the same as 521 if you can find a decent set, you can also look at all the mid 90s mazda trucks and SUVs, some have the right type of seal, but they are longer, so you have to start in the upper corner and end in the upper corner, but they are newer, and so they work better.

I will take photos later on the new items I have in the boxes. Thanks for looking. Again, I'm trying to sell the whole truck $3000 or we can negotiate on the price. There are ALOT of parts on the engine that are brand new: fuel pump, starter, NOS fuse box, distributor, cap and rotor, radiator with original tanks, water pump, thermostat, Bosch ignition coil, balast resistor etc, etc. I can give you a detail list ONLY SERIOUS buyers. Thanks again.

No takers on the whole truck? I'm trying to SAVE this truck. I know I can get more than $3000 if I part it out but trying to avoid that. Need to sale as soon as possible and don't want to leave a parted out classic on the property. I'll try to BLOW UP the pics. I forgot how to do so. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Still here with the 71' 521. I'm currently driving it daily from home to work. The truck runs great and strong! I think I will only sell it whole if anyone is interested in it. I will save this Old School Datsun. Thanks and send me a message if interested. Selling for $3000. Please, serious buyers only! Currently in the shop getting more work done on it e.g. electrical system, new transmission shifter bushings, new fuel sending unit, adjustment on the choke cable and door seals.

Note: If you are located in San Diego and would like to view the truck at the shop contact me. We can make a meet at the shop while it's there.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Got the truck out of the shop and runs great! Got another new starter (Bosch) the other one went bad; probably a cheap brand put in by previous owner! Also, new electrical wiring in the engine bay, new NOS fuel sending unit, brake lamp lights working now and new battery. Another $475 into the truck; currently my daily driver.

Any takers on the truck for $3000 obo. I can deliver the truck to you for additional cost up to 1500 miles which would be an extra $995 for gas and the flat bed. Won't charge for my time off work and wear on my new Toyota 4Runner! Contact me through a personal conversation. Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, been getting alot of feedback about the truck. Thanks for that! I will be selling the truck as a whole. I think I plan to re-paint it its "Original" color which is a beige color. Does anyone know "THE" exact name? It's NOT white. It's more of a vanilla/beige color. What color would the tailgate letters "DATSUN" be?

Also, I just put a electric fuel pump, clear glass fuel filter, new fuel lines in the engine bay and a new tachometer. Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.