Ed's 610

nismo dr

So I think we came to an amicable agreement. nice chunk of change and keep the car. So the plan is to pick up a cheap daily and roll her into garage and get down.

couple of goodies I've picked up

stainless shroud w/fans

7AC3F12C-A558-45E4-8526-79807DBBC83E-391

and I've been on the hunt for one of these ever since I've come back to work @ Beaverton Nissan - popped up on craigs this morning -yoink!

10B6D0EF-6B60-448C-9AB8-6787852DCAF0-391

• Like 3
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be under there. Glad you're just gonna have to do some bending on that core support outer edge. The center of mine was completely caved in when I got my wagon. Fenders and grille will conceal all of that. Get after it.

I hate coming in late to the game...

Agreed, I thought it was going to be worse. Agreed, I see this being back in shape in no time. Agreed, I have seen a LOT worse.

The new daily does say something...it says the car is going to be BAD ASS when it is all said and done :thumbup:

• Like 1

hahahahah!!!  I think we've all been there...  It's one of those things, you think you done did it... turns out you didn't.  Surprised he didn't feel a wobble and stop.  Where it happened is effing hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...