Ed's 610

nismo dr

Many of you know that Kelly and I are trading datto's. I was waiting to deliver the 521 before starting a thread, just gave Kelly the key! It's official.

I finally got her running today, took the su's apart cleaned them and put them back together and she took off.

• Like 3
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tri-Met is always an option.

I'm kidding.

Funny you were just telling me last night how you were gonna tear it apart...and this morning-it starts.

Tits or wheels. Go figure.

Maybe I'm gonna go tell the misses I'm gonna take her apart.

:lol:

Many of you know that Kelly and I are trading datto's. I was waiting to deliver the 521 before starting a thread, just gave Kelly the key! It's official.

I finally got her running today, took the su's apart cleaned them and put them back together and she took off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't tell you how happy I am to see this car running.

• Like 1

lol, flatcat and I were just talking about how when we were at the Nissan dealership together in the early 00's, we thought sr20det's were the end game. A bit wiser now. Some plans must remain in the dark for now as to not affect outcomes.

lol, flatcat and I were just talking about how when we were at the Nissan dealership together in the early 00's, we thought sr20det's were the end game. A bit wiser now. Some plans must remain in the dark for now as to not affect outcomes.

True story.

The things we could've had our hands on.

Man!

• 4 weeks later...