Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh.... a niners fan? 

i dont think we can be friends anymore :(

...............who ever said we were friends  :sneaky:

.....and now you've polluted my thread with something that has just blinded me...... :blink:

.........j/k.......I still Love you........I just hate the company you keep :lol:

• Like 1

Here's something that has started buggin me lately and is going to have to be addressed sooner rather than later....

Since using my blower motor a few weeks ago.....the crankcase vapors now enter the cab.....

I prefer gas fumes to crankcase vapors.....at least gas will give you a buzz :D..........PCV just smells bad.......

Now what to do about this I'm not sure.....I've seen different settups and liked a few........any ideas would be great...

.....on with the search......

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big update......haven't had a lot of time to deal with the pcv issue other than taped up all the hole in the fire wall to see if that helps.....

........it doesn't......at a stop at idle with the blower on it reeks...........no oics of the taped fire wall....maybe tomorrow...

I did some oics of my Deezy at work with me today.......

IMG_6088_zpsa11c1807.jpg

IMG_6089_zps5c2559cc.jpg

IMG_6090_zps398d8b20.jpg

• Like 3

All these pics ... I just always love thumbing through .....

keep up the good fight .... too much goodness .... :thumbup:

Busta Nut or Busta Rhymes ? :sneaky:

Haha....ya.....that's kinda where it originated.....

My shop teacher would always say "you need to bust these nuts loose"........and I listen to rap.....

Well.....I spent a TON of time in the auto shop and when my parents finally got a computer I picked "Bustanut" for just about everything.....

Nowadays.....it's so common because of the whole "busta nut bar" from I forget what movie that it's hard to use as a screen name without adding some ridiculous number to the suffix.....poo.....

Then I started using A510Freak.....and that started becoming common........hence the Triple240z was born.....haven't found a site that has that name occupied yet.

Why'd you change your screen name?

Because this......vv

Haha....ya.....that's kinda where it originated.....

My shop teacher would always say "you need to bust these nuts loose"........and I listen to rap.....

Well.....I spent a TON of time in the auto shop and when my parents finally got a computer I picked "Bustanut" for just about everything.....

Nowadays.....it's so common because of the whole "busta nut bar" from I forget what movie that it's hard to use as a screen name without adding some ridiculous number to the suffix.....poo.....

Then I started using A510Freak.....and that started becoming common........hence the Triple240z was born.....haven't found a site that has that name occupied yet.

I tried to change it shortly after I signed up because I did a search and it wasn't used.....first time in 15 years I've found a site that it wasn't used....but I didn't get a response so I let it go......was't THAT big a deal.....

But DatzenMike was playing Sandy Clauz yesterday......so I asked again.

Haha.

I didn't know you could change your name.

I didn't either....until I found this....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50139-ratsun-forum-issuesgot-issues-post-emeerr-site-issues/page-6

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to update....

-Engine needs fine tuning....

-Exhaust hanger broke again.....rattling drivin' me crazy....

-Champion radiator started leaking from the core.....no signs of damage....gonna remove it tonight and send it back.....hopefully they warranty it....

Couple oics from the holidays.....

Had the door open to clear the windows and the dome light melted some ice....

IMG_6181_zps03e87fd9.jpg

IMG_6182_zps4940c042.jpg

I'm not use to this kinda cold, man.....that's why I live in the Yay Area.....Global cooling's a bitch.....