I hate property management companies

Been looking at a certain house that they had listed for awhile. Was just waiting for their inspection. Finally got an appointment. We liked what we saw. 4 bed 2.5 bath, separate office, wood stove, 2 car garage with an additional 3 car shop/garage( could fit 5 Datsun). On. 2.8 acres. The perfect setup.....The showing agent told us that no one has turned in a application yet. So we went to the office and turned in ours. First on the list, the receptionist said. 2 business days later, we get a call from them. The same chick that told us we were first, claims that some one turned in an application the day before. So they get first dibs on it. So the last ten days, Ive gone to check on their status. Each time they say something different. One time, I asked for proof of the date of the other parties application, she got all red and fumbled through paper, then says she didn't know exactly. What a bunch of liars.

So we are on the look out for something else.

Sorry for the long rant, but we've been living in a 27 ft travel trailer these past few weeks. I'm ready to get out!!!!!

Larry

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they're hoping for a state case to show up. Or they're just a bunch of inept pricks. My friend FINALLY got her first apartment after being jerked around because "she made too much" (it's a income-controlled place mostly for college students). We found out the dumb fucks in the financial department thought that 160 hours was for three weeks instead of four all because her pay stubs didn't specifically state a two week period. She told them "I work full time, 40 hours a week without overtime." and yet they calculated 160 hours for three weeks. How the hell does the FINANCIAL department fuck that up?