mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what thanks I had the bass ackwards.i checked to see if any of the balance itb tubes came off but I will check later.and yes no oil in coolant and no water in oil,so that is a good start.

Just give me the truck allready. Your done now. If it wasn't for bad luck with this swap you wouldn't have any at all.

Thanks Dickrod and here all this time I thought you were my friend.it has not blown up yet.

This is what frinds are for. I'm only trying to help. Mr little dick tanker. :rofl:

I dont know Moises i think #2 coil pack is/went bad,pulled the plugs and all looked good except #2 was loaded with gas on it,and also i checked the pistons to see if any was clean hence blown head gasket but all looks normal.Pulled dipstick and oil is still purple from the royal purple and no loss of water in the radiator,so when i get time i need to check for spark.It fires right up but it seems to be running on 3 cylinders but it still could be something else,another thing i need to check is to make sure all the butterflies are opening on the ITB's.

• Like 1

oh sorry just seems like all those threads u read where a guy buys a sr ...pays some shop to put it in then rips the shop a new one when the used motor smokes and thinks they should take care of it ........ not that u are any of those reactions ...... but still ....