mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know it's pretty popular on the 521's, but I do not like Rally's on them. Something about the look. Carlos' is pretty clean but I think it's because he has trim rings. That's sure a nice truck though.

What seat is in there?

its a 620 seat,and did you get my Pm.why dont you answer it.And i dont want to put a lot of money in this truck,it looks far from good and good from far.

Rallys are awesome! Its simply the amount of dish they have, even if some is false by having the wheel be concave. I mean, its also such a good size and offset...

You know they look pretty good,judging by what you guys see me do so far it's not my cup of beer.But i look at it like this,

wheels-120.00

powder coating-200.00

tires-360.00

total-680.00,thats better then some billet wheels i dont need i need i dont need,sorry i was fighting with my self that i dont need.But still want and also i want to enjoy it not polish and all that bull shit,i have another truck for that.

Problem with vintage JDM, is your stuck in the 15" realm. I REALLY want some late 80's / early 90's JDM in 16x8. I'd loose my current wheels in a heartbeat for the right wheel. That would be nice. Problem is, for that time era, 15" dominated the scene and 16"+ was super rare or too expensive.

I like my wheels now and I guess that's all that matters but I'd trade.

Problem with vintage JDM, is your stuck in the 15" realm. I REALLY want some late 80's / early 90's JDM in 16x8. I'd loose my current wheels in a heartbeat for the right wheel. That would be nice. Problem is, for that time era, 15" dominated the scene and 16"+ was super rare or too expensive.

I like my wheels now and I guess that's all that matters but I'd trade.

i so agree with what you said.

shit man my lifes been a shitnado i have ignored pm s from alot of people sorry bro ... yeah if your patient i gotta put a stand under the motor but i am down to swap ... im no doing anything with the motor just yet ... its a front sump

a truck is typicall rear sump ... the bulge is and pick up is inthe rear of the motor .......rmost ka's re from 240 sx and they are front sumps .. which have the bulge and pick up onth front of the oil pan..... the only ka wth stock rear sump i seen is from a frontier truck...... mmost everyone runs the front sump ..... i personally like the rear sump ... but there harder to find...ka's are everywhere cuz drift fan boys pull them for some other jdm replacement

• Like 1

a truck is typicall rear sump ... the bulge is and pick up is inthe rear of the motor .......rmost ka's re from 240 sx and they are front sumps .. which have the bulge and pick up onth front of the oil pan..... the only ka wth stock rear sump i seen is from a frontier truck...... mmost everyone runs the front sump ..... i personally like the rear sump ... but there harder to find...ka's are everywhere cuz drift fan boys pull them for some other jdm replacement

So what about the valve cover though that you were talking about.I am not touching the oil pan on this truck,its almost done just want to dive it but the valve cover could use some color,it looks like someone powder coated it before in the same finish you did my very very nice oil pan you did.